aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Graeme

Fred Frith Improvisation weekend

As part of The Sound festival Fred Frith will be hosting an improvistaion weekend comprising workshops and an event on the 27th and 28th October at the University MacRobert Building. If anyone is interested send me a PM and I'll send you an application form. Closing date 1st October.

As part of The Sound festival Fred Frith will be hosting an improvistaion weekend comprising workshops and an event on the 27th and 28th October at the University MacRobert Building. If anyone is interested send me a PM and I'll send you an application form. Closing date 1st October.

Me and Mr Balvack were interested in coming to this, until we realised you needed to be able to play an instrument to Grade 7 standard o_O :down:

Should be good fun though for those that do qualify: Mr Frith is great. Does "Henry Cow" mean anything to you, Scottyboy?

Info about him here

Me and Mr Balvack were interested in coming to this, until we realised you needed to be able to play an instrument to Grade 7 standard o_O :down:

Should be good fun though for those that do qualify: Mr Frith is great. Does "Henry Cow" mean anything to you, Scottyboy?

Info about him here

actually he's been teaching all the Oakland kids how to play guitar properly......

if i get drunk and just waltz on in there claiming freddy is the coolest can i stay and watch?

im like grade 0 on all instruments i play therefore i dont get a chance to meet the great man :(

im like grade 0 on all instruments i play therefore i dont get a chance to meet the great man :(

or you could just go to one of the other gigs he is doing during SOUND?

or you could just go to one of the other gigs he is doing during SOUND?

I don't think Evelyn's going to be too chuffed when we join in at the Music Hall gig though :up: