aberdeen-music

Weezer - The Blue Album (Delux Edition)

RossW

Just bought Weezer's Blue Album (Delux Edition) and I must say that i'm a very happy bunny now! The second CD is fantastic - acoustic versions of On One Else and Jamie are just wow. The whole of album has been remastered and sound bitchin! Weezer were such a great band round about the time they released this record.

I also purchased Seafood's new record which came out yesterday, off to give it a listen.

Originally posted by Reider8464:

The Video Capture Device is out now isn't it or am i wrong? I was sure it was but couldn't find it in Virgin, HMV, Fopp or One-Up yesterday

I had the same problem last week. I ended up having to order it, which was disappointing... I want it now!

Wirelessly posted (MOT-T720/PM_G_05.31.1CR MIB/2.0 Profile/MIDP-1.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.0 UP.Link/5.1.1a)

The new weezer DVD is a must-have 4 all hardcore weeze fans. My bro picked it up in Elgin a few weeks back & its fantastic. If you've not seen it, you will not believe your eyes when you see some of the rareties on it! You can watch everything on it, incl

Wirelessly posted (MOT-T720/PM_G_05.31.1CR MIB/2.0 Profile/MIDP-1.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.0 UP.Link/5.1.1a)

...uding all the videos, with commentary from the current Weezer line-up. It's so ace! Weezer rock my proverbial geek-rock ass.

I only noticed errors on like one of the videos. It is a little annoying though. Oh and Dawson's Creek kicks the OC's ass!

I only noticed errors on like one of the videos. It is a little annoying though. Oh and Dawson's Creek kicks the OC's ass!

Guest Tommyboy

Weezer Deluxe Version

Have to agree that this is one of the best albums of the 90's. New version will have to come down in price before I Buy though! Fed up having to rebuy items when rereleased with extra tracks

Follow up album "Pinkerton" is also Great, "green" album not bad and "Maladoit" is crap

Have a couple of live bootlegs (of variable quality) from around "Green" album period.

Originally posted by Tommyboy

Have to agree that this is one of the best albums of the 90's. New version will have to come down in price before I Buy though! Fed up having to rebuy items when rereleased with extra tracks

Follow up album "Pinkerton" is also Great, "green" album not bad and "Maladoit" is crap

Have a couple of live bootlegs (of variable quality) from around "Green" album period.

Pinkerton is easily one of my fav all time albums, I love it to bits. Anyone else think that Weezer should get Matt Sharp (not Pat Sharp!!) back? Downloaded MPEGs from the recent show Rivers & Matt did together, they r great!