aberdeen-music

Neighbours!

Dayeth

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But then apparently got fired for asking for too much cash on his new contract.

I've never heard this coke addict stuff yet - hiring drug addicts for soaps. What next! :rolleyes:

oops aye, I mean he got fired for being a coke heid. I'm sure he was hired for being fuckin rad.

And it's on the up again now that D'arcy is back - what a legend, surely one of the greatest soap baddies ever

Love from Christy

how cool does this sound????

Neighbours does Rocky Horror!

The cast of Neighbours will be staging two charity performances of The Rocky Horror Show at the Regent Theatre in Melbourne on November 20th this year.

The production will feature Ian Smith (Harold Bishop), Natalie Bassingthwaighte (Izzy Hoyland), Alan Fletcher (Karl Kennedy), Blair McDonough (Stuart Parker), Marcella Russo (Liljana Bishop), Terence Donovan (Doug Willis), Natalie Blair (Carmella Cammeniti), Marisa Warrington (Sindi Watts), Maria Mercedes (Lucia Cammeniti) and Bernard Curry (Luke Handley). The show also features a special appearance from Holly Valance (Flick Scully).

I DO hope Harold is playing Frank N Furter!!!!!!

harold will be the criminologist, izzy will be either janet or columbia, likewise sindi, karl will be riff raff or dr scott, stuart will be frank, liljana will be magenta. can't figure out who will play brad, eddie and the rest of them will be transelvanians. if holly valance is making a special appearance, she'll be the usherette and sing the opening song. this is based on my pathetic knowledge of all things rocky and my opinion of who would be best suited in each role.

• 2 months later...

Sky tracked down Luca.. Karl knows he's Lilliana(sp?!)'s son as does that other woman.. dunno who the hell she is.. his Godmother or something?

So he is the right blood type.. and Lilliana has just moments to live.. will he save her in time?

dun dun dun..