aberdeen-music

Neighbours!

Dayeth

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She has nice boobs but that is about it. She just doesnt please her man. He takes her on a picnic all he wants in return is a good fucking but shes says no. I love it when she got the "human cocktail shaker" in the porta-potty.

Originally posted by psydoll:

Didn't Susan get off with that guy she was dating when she had amnesia but was living with Karl? I'm nae 100% sure but that would technically make it 2-1 but I dunno if it counts with the amnesia and all.

Onto an important question - Sarah or Izzy?

My vote's with the Izzster. :angel:

If both is to predictable...Sarah

Originally posted by haigyman:

i live in a cul-de-sac. i'll put up a makeshift sign that reads "ramsay street" and force my dad to style himself ala harold

Can I move next door?

Remember the episodes when:

A. The council were going to renamed the street Rowbottom street or something and...

B. When someone kept stealing the Ramsey street sign.

Has anyone noticed the amount of popular culture references that have been creeping in recently? Apart from the blatant Jackass ripoff of that whole toilet carry on we've had Marilyn Manson, Eminem, The Osbournes, Big Brother, Christina Aguilera, Ghost World, Shakira etc.etc. mentioned a lot in the last few months - whatever happened to making up bands and stuff like the aforementioned mighty Battery Acid!

Originally posted by psydoll:

Has anyone noticed the amount of popular culture references that have been creeping in recently? Apart from the blatant Jackass ripoff of that whole toilet carry on we've had Marilyn Manson, Eminem, The Osbournes, Big Brother, Christina Aguilera, Ghost World, Shakira etc.etc. mentioned a lot in the last few months - whatever happened to making up bands and stuff like the aforementioned mighty Battery Acid!

Ah! Perfect, we shalt starteth a Neighbours songs cover band called Battery Acid! We need a Tuba player... and someone with Karls acoustical skills... and a Nina-style keyboardist.