aberdeen-music

Pete and Carl Re-unite

A.Pel

Man I fucking love the Libs. If that arsehole could just stop acting like a cunt there's no reason why they couldn't get back together. Right? Please? Somebody? Just make me feel better....

BTW if anybody doesn't have it, I would highly recommend the US imported "I Get Along" EP you can get from HMV, 8 for 5 tracks but it's really fucking good.

Man I fucking love the Libs. If that arsehole could just stop acting like a cunt there's no reason why they couldn't get back together. Right? Please? Somebody? Just make me feel better....

Sure, if it helps then you're absolutely right, Doherty is both and arsehole and a cunt.

I've never "got" their sound - just seems like toneless bar-chord bongo to me and that fat, spotty, junkie cunt is just so fucking repellent....

Hope this helps :up:

Sure, if it helps then you're absolutely right, Doherty is both and arsehole and a cunt.

I've never "got" their sound - just seems like toneless bar-chord bongo to me and that fat, spotty, junkie cunt is just so fucking repellent....

Hope this helps :up:

He is a cunt, and even as a big Libs fan I could never defend some of the cuntish things he has done. Injecting teenage fans with heroin is not on, and how the fucker hasn't gone to jail yet I don't know. And how he got a bird like Kate Moss when he looks like a pasty Worzel Gummidge I'll never know.

I loved the noisy, distorted, sloppy sound of their first album, it was just a shamble in places but it sounded brilliant. The second album isn't nearly as good as the first, the guitar sound is a lot cleaner and misses the noisy distortion, and by the second album Doherty was so fucked you can't even make out what he's singing in most of the songs. I just don't really like the production of it, the vocals are all really echo-ey, it sounds like it was recorded in an aircraft hangar plus the clean guitars just seem to get lost in the mix, it just doesn't have the 'edge' of the first album. But the songs are still quality. I would literally wank myself to death if they got back together.

I would highly recommend the US imported "I Get Along" EP you can get from HMV, 8 for 5 tracks but it's really fucking good.

Nah, get the Babyshambles compillation (by the Libertines, 3cds). Perfect.

Injecting teenage fans with heroin is not on

He was actually REMOVING a needle, not putting it in.

(waits for abuse).