aberdeen-music

Aye so....

Bonesaw Bazz

Actually....we were working on a new song earlier in the week. Suprised ourselves! It's way heavier/faster than anything we have done before. Tony thought it had a bit of a black metal/Terrorizer feel too it. But will it get the Bazz seal of approval...we shall see...

Actually....we were working on a new song earlier in the week. Suprised ourselves! It's way heavier/faster than anything we have done before. Tony thought it had a bit of a black metal/Terrorizer feel too it. But will it get the Bazz seal of approval...we shall see...

If you need my approval then yer a LOSER!!!! haha i'll give it a listen though, Jimmer was telling me about it last night. Terrorizer is a BIG claim though. I'd be careful throwing names like that about.

what the fuck?!?!?!?!

I was just listening to neonfluxicide so that you guys would have more listens and possibly get into the charts......and at 1:05, when the second verse ends, i swear there is someone going "oooooooooooohhhh" right before Hog starts whinging in the chorus.

Its amazing.

SELF HARRRRRRM oooooooooohh nE0nfluX1c1dEEEEE.....

what the fuck?!?!?!?!

I was just listening to neonfluxicide so that you guys would have more listens and possibly get into the charts......and at 1:05, when the second verse ends, i swear there is someone going "oooooooooooohhhh" right before Hog starts whinging in the chorus.

Its amazing.

That was Mike...:up:

what the fuck?!?!?!?!

Its amazing.

this should be a sticky. how to make a funny post.