aberdeen-music

Aye so....

Bonesaw Bazz

I would like all 5 of us to do the same amount of work to get gigs. I would also like to play more places than just the Tunnels and the Moorings, love playing at both places but out of town is good.

If all 5 of us put in as much effort as I did last year then we would be playing a tour of Europe.

Sounds like a volunteer!!! DOH!!!

:up:

I would like all 5 of us to do the same amount of work to get gigs. I would also like to play more places than just the Tunnels and the Moorings' date=' love playing at both places but out of town is good.

If all 5 of us put in as much effort as I did last year then we would be playing a tour of Europe.[/quote']

Totally agree.

I've been trying to organise stuff with bands from elsewhere in the UK through other boards etc. Just need to make sure that everyone is available for any proposed dates. :D

:up:

Totally agree.

I've been trying to organise stuff with bands from elsewhere in the UK through other boards etc. Just need to make sure that everyone is available for any proposed dates. :D

Cool man, well, its time to do these gigs.

I am also not adverse to an abroad gig, Easyjet/Ryanair are actually really cheap:up:

Knowing nothing about it is no excuse as it doesn't take long to find promoters on myspace. Or you could even ask other bands for info/help. It's a caring, sharing world we live in.... on the most part. The hardest part is getting all the khunts in the band to take the same time off work... Canna see a 16 year old Lassie telling Tony (or Chris for that matter) what to do! haha

Ooka

Can't imagine anyone telling Chris what to do..he is from Mars:laughing:

Cool man' date=' well, its time to do these gigs.

I am also not adverse to an abroad gig, Easyjet/Ryanair are actually really cheap:up:[/quote']

Haha Nursery Child Boy! :laughing:

Yeah I'm still chasing that guy about the Sweden gig. Just wondering how to go about amps?

What date is the Drummonds one? The 29th?

Haha Nursery Child Boy! :laughing:

Yeah I'm still chasing that guy about the Sweden gig. Just wondering how to go about amps?

What date is the Drummonds one? The 29th?

Yep its the 29th.

Yep, Craig is right about equipment. Getting to Sweden is easy and cheap (although Norway is easier) been to Oslo 3 times via Prestwick for not much money at all. Would have to use a venues amps/equipment.

Yep its the 29th.

Yep' date=' Craig is right about equipment. Getting to Sweden is easy and cheap (although Norway is easier) been to Oslo 3 times via Prestwick for not much money at all. Would have to use a venues amps/equipment.[/quote']

Yeah, well that band has pretty decent equipment so I won't complain! :up:

I'll get on the case just now.

And for Bazz - I'll make a thread about the Drummonds gig. :p

Yeah, well that band has pretty decent equipment so I won't complain! :up:

I'll get on the case just now.

And for Bazz - I'll make a thread about the Drummonds gig. :p

Ace, well we can just take guitars/bass/pedals.

Would be good to play more than 1 gig if we are to play outside the uk.

These are the ideas that I like:up:

we'll do the Inverness gig with ya. Bonesaw that is... Hit up Birthmachine fae Elgin/Inverness they would be a good local band to have on the bill me thinks.

Just outta interest. Do you guys talk at your jams? haha Strange place to be sorting this shit out... I'm glad i started it though haha.

Sunday 29th you say? I'll be driving back from playing in Birmingham like. If you are on last or summit we might be back intime. see how it goes. Post the details of the gig please... who else is playing blah blah blah.

we'll do the Inverness gig with ya. Bonesaw that is... Hit up Birthmachine fae Elgin/Inverness they would be a good local band to have on the bill me thinks.

Just outta interest. Do you guys talk at your jams? haha Strange place to be sorting this shit out... I'm glad i started it though haha.

Sunday 29th you say? I'll be driving back from playing in Birmingham like. If you are on last or summit we might be back intime. see how it goes. Post the details of the gig please... who else is playing blah blah blah.

Sounds good re Inverness. Will get something seen to man :)

I don't actually know how to talk - I'm still trying to learn how to sweat... :laughing:

I'll get on it about the 29th. It's a Chaos Creations Charity affair I believe. Will see who else is confirmed thus far and see about the running order then will get something up on here making it known. :up:

• 1 month later...