aberdeen-music

Another reason to despise Bring Me The Horizon.

*Amy*

Don't go emo on me scene boy. You clearly do not have the intelligence to put forward your points for others to understand. Your ignorant response does nothing to argue my point.

Another example of a brainless reply

Hahahahahaha, if only i was 'scene' and 'emo'. I've got plenty of intelligence and can address my points with more than the modicum of eloquence that you require to understand me. I think if we canvas all the parties involved in this debate you'd be the only one who didn't 'get' what i was meaning. So really, who's the idiot?

I'm not ignorant either. I despise Oli Sykes and his band of floppy fringed morons for degrading a beautiful (not that it matters that she was beautiful) woman in that manner. But my main point still stands: Even covered in someone else's piss and her own blood i find her very attractive.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Explain to me you think that being a law onto yourself and saying whatever pleases you isn't ignorant? It is a complete lack of understanding towards others

More bollocks. Every thread you post on, you end up slagging everyone off and arguing yourself into a corner. And you have the fucking nerve to bang on about a lack of understanding? You couldn't mark this gargoyle's neck with a blowtorch............

Hahahahahaha, if only i was 'scene' and 'emo'. I've got plenty of intelligence and can address my points with more than the modicum of eloquence that you require to understand me. I think if we canvas all the parties involved in this debate you'd be the only one who didn't 'get' what i was meaning. So really, who's the idiot?

I'm not ignorant either. I despise Oli Sykes and his band of floppy fringed morons for degrading a beautiful (not that it matters that she was beautiful) woman in that manner. But my main point still stands: Even covered in someone else's piss and her own blood i find her very attractive.

You don't need to be 18 or over to get into a bar you know lol

The bit about piss and blood, oh dear, oh dear. You really are lacking

You don't need to be 18 or over to get into a bar you know lol

The bit about piss and blood, oh dear, oh dear. You really are lacking

I know that, are you fucking stupid?

What, that was my original point and the point you jumped on Nestor's asshole in some sort of glory ride for?

What are you?

Anyway. Check the flamez warz you've created. LOLZERZ ROFLCOPTER.

I bet your Ma's real proud :)

More bollocks. Every thread you post on, you end up slagging everyone off and arguing yourself into a corner. And you have the fucking nerve to bang on about a lack of understanding? You couldn't mark this gargoyle's neck with a blowtorch............

Ignorance does play a part on this board you know.................

I know that, are you fucking stupid?

What, that was my original point and the point you jumped on Nestor's asshole in some sort of glory ride for?

What are you?

Anyway. Check the flamez warz you've created. LOLZERZ ROFLCOPTER.

I bet your Ma's real proud :)

If you knew that then why state she got in as it was some kind of big deal?

You didn't state if she drank alcohol in your statement.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Ignorance does play a part on this board you know.................

Yes, yes it does, yes. A pretty big part at times, usually when you're on here. Look, see when you post, yeah? Have a point, it makes it more interesting to read.

Rune: "Maw, check my Flamez warz on teh interweb!! hyuck"

Rune's Maw: "Well done son, glad to see all that private education didn't go to waste"

Rune: "Arffff, next i'm a gonna start a thread about n00bs and Pelican and trash all the Numa Numa Boy Hat0rz"

Rune's Maw: "Quite. Now hurry up and finish your watercress sandwich darling. Dad and i have to go and pick up some caviar for dinner."

Guest Jake Wifebeater
I can also observe her ethereal beauty.

If this offensive....o_O

Yes, yes it is, yes.

You are a phallic oppressor and a potential rapist.

I have lots of constructive points, try and read between the lines

Where? Please direct us to something point-wise that you've posted that's constructive. I'm at a loss to see anything here.

Christ, this, some pretty sunshine and Dirty Three are making my day flow impressively :)

Where? Please direct us to something point-wise that you've posted that's constructive. I'm at a loss to see anything here.

Christ, this, some pretty sunshine and Dirty Three are making my day flow impressively :)

Do i need to spoonfeed you like a baby?

Nah sorry i cant be bothered

so............ can we summerise this thread?

bring me the horizon - rapey

ben - kiddy rapey (tongue in cheek at the time)

alkaline - polishes TVs; not rapey

jake spike - likes em bloody

rune - not "ignorant" or rapey

underage girls - asking for it

hog - bald and rapey

me - utterly fucking confused as to the arguments / debate here.

anyone up for a pint?