which emo band are you??

Guest highroller

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest highroller

you're thursday! a hardcore form of emo, you let the anger flow and convey your emotion through the always effective method of screaming. you tend to scare those with delicate ears, but that's what you're here for.

awesome...im happy!

Guest Satyam Shivam Sundaram

you're the get up kids! you're all about the music, and your emo side makes your music sound like you're being chased around your garage by a herd of rake and shovel bearing preps, but you play on, and that's great.

Who are these kids?

How can I possibly be emo, I dig prog rock?

so many questions so little time!

Guest highroller
Originally posted by Alex:

you're thursday!

a commercial form of hardcore , you let the cash flow and convey your emotion through the always effective method of whining . you tend to scare away those with musical integrity , but girls are what you're here for.

you know what....shut up!!

Guest RomanChoke
Originally posted by Aileen:

im thursday......i dont want to be thursday.....i want to be further seems forever...stupid test

No thats ok you can still be Further seems Forever, all you have to do is change your life like everyone in Emo did when they changed from pop punk.

it was a joke, you git! But anyway, come over to glasgow and I'll slap you down with my awesome hardcore prowess. Or vomit on your shoes.

I'll choose the vomit please, I have no muscles to fight back with.

Guest highroller

choke you fuck!!

Why cant people just love modern day punk rock or whatever they want...why do you have to belong to a genre....dont you think (not sure if you think actually) thats its a bit lame attaching a persons WHOLE personality by going "oh he's emo, he's a rocker, he's metal....?"

The boundaries of music are so blurred now thats it useless....

You know...you sound really shit and closeminded...

The thing is that most of my friends listen to heaps of different stuff and dont count themselves as anything other than a rock music fan....!

The funny thing is weapon get called "emo" etc etc.....hah!! What?? So what the lyrics are of an "emo" nature (if that fucking exists) but our music is heavier than most of the bands in aberdeen...there is only a few bands actually more extreme or heavier than us....and we are the poofy emo boys....fuck off!!

Does this mean that all love songs prior to anyone knowing what the fuck "emo" was can now be written off as "emo".

Fuck elton john and lionel ritche...two of the greatest love song writers...they were just emo so they are shit!!

Really...i mean nowadyas you are getting bands that are playing rock and roll with a metalcore sound and style....

or pop punk bands with metal riffs and it goes on...Jesus....Radio lucifer are sounding like a band that arent gonna be just another rock and roll band...they are bringing in a classic hardcore influence apparently....if the motley crue vs sick of it all sound works then fuck....it could be awesome....

die....please!

Guest highroller

it was a joke, you git! But anyway, come over to glasgow and I'll slap you down with my awesome hardcore prowess. Or vomit on your shoes.

Further note: Lightening bolt are ace!

dude...i was kidding too

Me and my non-rent paying, scrounging, hiphop flatmate did something awful to one of their songs the other day. It's terrible what cubase can do to music.

Anythings fair game in this day and age I think...

Guest pop-notmyface

1037068469_ures04TGUK.JPG

you're the get up kids! you're all about the music, and your emo side makes your music sound like you're being chased around your garage by a herd of rake and shovel bearing preps, but you play on, and that's great.

omg, and ive never even heard of a song by them.....