aberdeen-music

SPD break two minute barrier.......

Scorge

I'm bored. Have some news.

180px-STVChrisHarvey.jpg

WORLD EXCLUSIVE REPORT FROM 'BIG LUGS AFF NORSE TONIGHT'

News has filtered through the airwaves that Aberdeen's least favourite bunch of racketeering sex pests have finally lost the plot and devised a composition of more than 120 seconds. This news was greeted by shock and disdain by all factions of the Aberdeen "music" scene who called for all four members to be hung drawn and quartered in the back room at Moshulu.

A spokesman for SPD issued an official press release to fully explain:

'Bollocks'

SPD's next live gig will be at the Fordoun cattle market, supporting 'The Ken Bastard Taylor Band' and 'Another Pish Generic Go Nowhere Metal Band With Shit Clothes On'.

That's all, now for the weather, etc.......

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Eleventy?

Nope, ding answer. 155 in 4 minutes. The musical equivalent of a premature ejaculation, recorded on 2-track i.e. a 21-year old tape player.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Quality!

No doubt I'll blag one of them at the Fortress sometime soon too! :D

Should be a split w/France's Napalm Noise. The guy who's behind NN is the ripe old age of 13, I reckon 2.22 should secure.

And you still haven't coughed up the requisite eleven pence from last time. It'll go up to twelve if you're not careful............