aberdeen-music

Sidca/the Duirutics/the Band From u.n.c.l.e

SHAWN THE OX

Guest Mr Blastcap

fucking emo haircut? mad cunt! right just to out do you we will play the whole set with dave officer masks on!

aaaaaa-haaaaa!

i like to stay up late cause i'm clean mental.

Guest Jake Wifebeater

Another chance for the Spike boys to attempt to gain something vaguely approaching recognition. I guess we're playing because the Diuretics have 'pissed off'. Another fantastic gag for the between-song banter.

sorry Shawn man for not being able to play, just things happened and the parents cracked the whip on my candy ass

hence why im stuck at home revising when i should be out there rockin and shit

And cheers Mr Blastcap, were gonna be back playin in town very soon, after we have recorded our demo after my exams on may 31, in june we will be rockin

cheers guys and sorry shawn man, it wasnt a shity excuse but pretty genuine

adam

Originally posted by Jakey Spike Boy:

Another chance for the Spike boys to attempt to gain something vaguely approaching recognition. I guess we're playing because the Diuretics have 'pissed off'. Another fantastic gag for the between-song banter.

Get an avater you lazy,hairy cunt:cheers:

Guest Jake Wifebeater

I believe I am going to eviscerate you for being a disorganised, balding band whore. Sheesh, the people I have to be in bands with..................lol (yayaya)

I'm just back (admittedly in a somewhat inebriated state) from the Audio Dropouts night. It was brilliant!

From John Cromar's sonic experimentalism (attacking guitars with shavers and toothbrushes) to the Band from Uncle's dark grungeyness, Spike Piledriver's short sharp shocks (Hog is, indeed God) to the scary eventuality that was Sidca ( I'd happily go to see them every night).

I've read folks decrying the postings here for being too sycophantic, and lacking in criticism, but I reckon if you took tonight's gig and transplanted it to Tonic in New York, the that city would be raving about it tomorrow.

(of course you'd have to take Sharon and Leanne too, just to complete the evening).

Guest Jake Wifebeater

Cheers for the chance to play, Shawn. Whenever you need the Spike boys for a gig just let us know. Thanks to the crowd too, definitely the best gig we've done yet. Another one on Saturday and if Friday was anything to go by it'll be a fucking blast!