aberdeen-music

100 Greatest Rock Bass Performances

Mouse

Guest Scott 5FD

Matt Freeman should have been in the Top 100, why he's at 106 is a mystery and it's for 'Maxwell Murder' instead of 'Axiom', which i think is a better solo.

Guest phoenix_down

nice to see myung in the top 10 with the geat song that is metropolis pt1. and duff in the top 100 for sweet child...great fun line to play. but cant see y enter sandman is in at 150 newstead had much better lines than that one...unless he was listed earlier but i never really noticed.

Guest highroller

yeah zender is awesome...

thing is that its for performances not bass players as in who's best so joey de'maio of fucking manowar aint gonna be there because a)i dont think he truly has a great bass performance and b)he's a complete tool!!!

Originally posted by Ben Quik:

yeah zender is awesome...

thing is that its for performances not bass players as in who's best so joey de'maio of fucking manowar aint gonna be there because a)i dont think he truly has a great bass performance and b)he's a complete tool!!!

How many performances have you seen? I was very impressed by the Blood In Brazil DVD.