aberdeen-music

Taste of Chaos - Glasgow

Guest inc18457

just saw a myspace bulletin saying my mind's weapon are playing?!

bravo chaps!

Thanks very much. We were informed today that we were on it. We are not sure yet who to thank for this haha!. Me thinks the good people at DF concerts.

It seems as if we are closing the Ernie Ball/Hurley stage playing after PMX and End of Everything. Thats awesome!!!

Second year running as well.

:D

i knew it couldn't be long before this descended into an arguement!

i hate myeslf. :(

That's why you didnt put our name in the title right?

Why hate yourself for that a)it isnt an argument, just SOME people cant stand to see someone from their own backyard do well...It's a very British thing

and b)A thread about us 9 times out of ten does end up in an argument. Thanks for putting it up. That way we can't get the usual crap for talking ourselves up. I mean that would be awful huh? Playing with some of the best names in modern rock music for the second year running at the SECC in front of thousands of people, i mean thats not something we should be happy about as a band, is it?

Anyway...It's going to be a very special day and we cant wait to show what can come from Aberdeen. :)

Yes absolutely.

I guess part of the reason we were asked to play is that we are professional in our attitude and just get stuff done.

They have enough to worry about with the touring bands without having to give smaller bands a heap of notice.

Or alternatively, it could've been your mates doing you a favour, and the fact that SJM are up to their eyes and it just slipped their minds to sort it out, so DF had to nail it last minute, I guess the fact Flood of Red couldn't make it might've also helped...

Or alternatively, it could've been your mates doing you a favour, and the fact that SJM are up to their eyes and it just slipped their minds to sort it out, so DF had to nail it last minute, I guess the fact Flood of Red couldn't make it might've also helped...

Yup...you're right and i didnt know this until 5 minutes ago.

I spoke to a certain person on the phone and expressed our huge gratitude.