aberdeen-music

HITS N GIGGLES - clubnight at MOSHULU

The Ghost Of Fudge

Any chance we'll still be able to use the old free entry flyers...?

THE GHOST OF FUDGE SAYS: WOOPS, THOUGHT I WAS QUOTING, BUT I WAS EDITING. WHO'D HAVE THOGHT IT, I DIDN'T KNOW I COULD DO THAT. OR DID I?

I CAN MAKE RACHIE SAY ANYTHING!

LET'S TRY, FOR EXAMPLE:

wow! i'll be there every week! and i'll pay a tenner everytime! roll on the 15th!

Ah you bugger. I only just noticed this. That is so abuse of your moderating ability.

• 3 weeks later...

Indeed it bloody was!

Sorry to those that had to wait forever at the bar, reason one being we never have tooo many staff on a Wednesday as it hardly ever gets that busy. Secondly all would have been well if one of our bar staff had actually shown up as opposed to not, and having his phone off all night. *cough*Petrie you massive shit*cough*

Onywhoo was a great, busy night, music was the shizniz (for a pop night, natch) long may it continue!

• 2 weeks later...

craig fudge is unavailable tomorrow night (valentine's day! let's hope the DJ plays lots of love songs for you)...

if anybody, by any faint chance, fancies giving me a hand running the games and that - they should drop me a PM.

you need to be there 10.30-2am, and you'll get paid our regular fee. the busier it is, the more you'll get paid. you'll also have to dress up like a twat and get drunk.

it's a long shot, i know... :)

punters!

please take note that the 'comedy' compere costumes are (a) not there to be constantly stolen as your drunk trophies, and (b) not ours to give away, even if we wanted to... which we don't. they are the tools of our trade - where some people may take a toolkit to work, we take toy pistols, dressing gowns and cowboy hats. oh yes.

remember these simple rules, lest we tie you to moshulu's roof and let aberdeen's world-reknowned carniverous seagulls pick out your eyes :D

in other news, well done Name DJ! a fantastic set of random songs with the word 'love' in their title ...

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

people!

EVERY WEDNESDAY!

all the fun of the fair!

10.30pm-2am, cheap cocktails/alcopops

free entry with a voucher from downstairs in the bassment

it was pound pints all night last week... perhaps that'll be happening again too

if you want to enter the drinking competition and possibly win a crate of beer, you'll want to be loitering around the DJ booth at about 12.30am

if you want to take part in a dance-off, pole dancing competiton, or the ketchup ten step (or whatever end game we feature), you'll want your drunkeness to be peaking at about 1.30am...

xxx

• 1 month later...