aberdeen-music

holy shit!

Hog

For the fear of getting ripped to shreads I can't see the problem with his playing. Ok the gurning a bit on the wrong side of Gary Moore's classic rubber faced exploits.

I've noticed a few times on this site that folk take the piss out of guys on you tube etc. In most cases the playing is pretty good, if not to my tastes.

Why do people do this, is Aberdeen full of magical guitar players, if so let me know and I will come along and see you sometime. And if you are better than the guys on here that get torn to shreds, I will pay to get in and see you again.:popcorn:

For the fear of getting ripped to shreads I can't see the problem with his playing. Ok the gurning a bit on the wrong side of Gary Moore's classic rubber faced exploits.

I've noticed a few times on this site that folk take the piss out of guys on you tube etc. In most cases the playing is pretty good, if not to my tastes.

Why do people do this, is Aberdeen full of magical guitar players, if so let me know and I will come along and see you sometime. And if you are better than the guys on here that get torn to shreds, I will pay to get in and see you again.:popcorn:

You obviously don't know guitarists at all.

There's always someone! This is such an innocent thread. It's like disagreeing with a tiny little lamb.

His face WAS funny!!

Have you no sense of humour?

It least I got more responses to my last statement than I did when I tried to sell my Morley wah pedal.:up:

BTW Hog...regarding SOH.....I must have a VGSOH to continue to read some the twittering rantings that get posted on this site.

SpanishArmanda....Ooooh yes I know guitarists very well indeed. I've even been known to pick one up myself in the past. I've played along with one in the past that thought he was the mutant son of Pete Townsend and Jimmy Page.

I agreed that his face was a picture of, well a picture of something, but I thought his playing was nae bad. I respect guys that learn to play guitar to a higher standard then myself....me I can't be bothered learing anything past 'Rockaway Beach' or at a push 'God save the Queen' and no, not the version they play in your local British Legion at the end of the night.

Hey Ho lets go!!