aberdeen-music

The Big Backslap

Guest Mr Blastcap

Guest Mr Blastcap
Yeah!

I mean, YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH!!!!111111

I went to Diva's in Stonehaven last night. It was double *ding*.

in all seriousness how did the club compare to aberdeen's venues? do they have a better music support network?

ULTRA ding!

in all seriousness how did the club compare to aberdeen's venues? do they have a better music support network?

The DJ was fucking rubbish, 2 good songs in 90 minutes is a fucking *ding* strike rate. And there's something wrong with the Guinness in there, because I felt rotten this morning.

Funniest part of the evening was the bloke wih two women accosting him on the edge of the dancefloor: one of them slapping him and running off, the other in a heap of tears squealing at him. Same again tonight probably. Ding!

Guest Mr Blastcap
The DJ was fucking rubbish, 2 good songs in 90 minutes is a fucking *ding* strike rate. And there's something wrong with the Guinness in there, because I felt rotten this morning.

Funniest part of the evening was the bloke wih two women accosting him on the edge of the dancefloor: one of them slapping him and running off, the other in a heap of tears squealing at him. Same again tonight probably. Ding!

i'll send u pm about what i really think.

nightclub sounds *doubleding* though, good luck the night.

diva's is a horrendous place. although i've not been there since it stopped being the vennel. i try and avoid going downtown in stonehaven when i'm there, i prefer to sit in the station and get drunk in peace. unless it's friday, karaoke night *ding*.

so back to topic. strong like ox and alamos are good and thoroughly decent chaps.

diva's is a horrendous place. although i've not been there since it stopped being the vennel. i try and avoid going downtown in stonehaven when i'm there, i prefer to sit in the station and get drunk in peace. unless it's friday, karaoke night *ding*..

I haven't frequented the place often since it was 'The Kennel', back in the day where several hounds were on the receiving end of my tongue. *ding**ding*

Station Hotel is alright except for aforementioned karate nights, and whenever there's a crap covers band on. The mathematical equation for these is roughly:

2*ding*(3+*ULTRAding*).