aberdeen-music

The Big Backslap

Guest Mr Blastcap

Guest Mr Blastcap

hey. man. things have been getting real negative round here and it's just not on bob, with this thread i plan to heal Aberdeen music like Jesus did to those prissy Leper buggers. Here's how it works: If you're in a band post some details and we'll all pile in with chirpy compliments to make you and your band mates ( and hopefully everyone else in Aberdeen) feel peachy and totally fuckin' neepy about your band. if a bad or rubbish band posts details the only thing you are allowed to say is "ding" , easy.

really i'm looking to find some bands to see but what the hey.

here is an example of what could happen-

Dave-"hey my names dave, i'm in Maps...www.myspace/mapsuk"

Mr Blastcap " rockin' dude, luv that henry got cancer tune, YEAH"

Guest Mr Blastcap

thank god i spend all my money on lager and hoors

John Travola has got fuck all on you.

DING!

the thing is, after the lager i think i'm Leroy from fame and reason goes out the window. its nae pretty, i have distinct recollections of doing backwards froward rolls to bad metal. jesus. my knees are bruised and my head has a ding on it.

total "ding".

ye read it here first sportsfans!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Mr Blastcap
What are you up to nowadays Mr Blastcap? I'm sure it's ace. Yeah?

today i'm on a day off so i'll be patching some jeans. Its a pretty technical business, i had to phone my granny about it- after some brainstorming i'm nearly ready to begin, you have to "tack it on" first then stitch the edge of the patch. Brilliant stuff though. she also recommended a "church of scotland sized nip of gin" to help concentration levels, obviously nae at this time in the morning though.

non ding stitching!

thats about it. later on i might download some of scorge's technowhatsit music and "remix" it by shouting 'come in tae fraaaazer's of ellon' over the top, or i might even pinch stuff from the hilarious northsound advert for flights to manchester ......

i obviously have way to much time on my hands.

i might download some of scorge's technowhatsit music and "remix" it by shouting 'come in tae fraaaazer's of ellon' over the top, or i might even pinch stuff from the hilarious northsound advert for flights to manchester ....

Don't forget the 'Thistle Windows Aberdeen SEVEN OH SIX TREBLE FIIIIIIIIIVE' jingle, which sounded like it was recorded by a collection of hungover pigs in an industrial khazi, and embeds itself on your skull like that fucking birdie song.......