aberdeen-music

Really frustrating word association game

Chris

There's a theme in the center of the box. You enter a word into the left hand box and press return. If the box is one of the words associated with the theme then the word will be entered in the corresponding box and more branches will appear for words associated with that word. When you get to the edge of the box another square will open on the map with a different theme.

There's also a Hint button in the top right that will give you detailed instructions on how to play the game

I'm scuppered, I know nothing about Poker Players, let alone stars or Magicians, apart from Houdini, the Masked Magician and David Copperfield, and neither of them are the one I can enter.

Anyone willing to help me out? I have most of the ones on the Religious and Farm screens, however, the one on the right of barn (on the Farm screen) has me totally stuck, and would obviously help with getting onto the next screen to the right.

Anyone know it? Also, anything to do with Scientology for the Religious screen would be fab!

Anyone willing to help me out? I have most of the ones on the Religious and Farm screens, however, the one on the right of barn (on the Farm screen) has me totally stuck, and would obviously help with getting onto the next screen to the right.

Anyone know it? Also, anything to do with Scientology for the Religious screen would be fab!

If you don't know about a subject I suggest you try wikipedia. You can also collaborate by merging people's saved games if you wish (click the save game button for instructions).

Feel free to post the urls of your saved games here, but can I ask that any answers are provided through private message rather than posted directly to this thread. :up:

should we just start posting the correct words on this thread or is that going to be cheating?

pete

inthehills

I refer the learned gentlement to my post directly preceding his.

Feel free to post the URLs of your games so people can look at them if you want, but please don't post the actual answers into the thread. I want to get as far as I can on my own :up:

I hope this works. This is as far as I've got.

http://shygypsy.com/farm/p.cgi?state=bacbaaaaaaaaabacaaaaaaaaaaabacaaaeabiaaadaabaeeaaaaaaaaaacccaaaaaopiaaaaibaaeaaaaaaaaaagaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa&style=tbwsuqapatcyrasbufpssztrtbffctzwxxzepvwezswyrxgcbygzpqxezuhusohbacrcccah&i=2&j=1&cmd=guess&guess=+

Chris, I hold you personally responsible for the neglect of our horses, cats and small holding. The loss of what few social skills I had and the fact that the only pleasure I now have is getting a new word.

thanks for that!

the Barn one and the farmer one are still doing my nut.

pete

dribbling inthe hills.