aberdeen-music

Kooks

lynne

I can't believe Larrikin Love pulled out, i asked the chap at the T-Shirt stand and he told me they'd cancelled so about 4 of my friends just left.. They'd only came to see them, but i didn't see the point in just leaving so i stood at the back and try'd not to feel like i wasn't 16 anymore..

Guest DustyDeviada
i asked the chap at the T-Shirt stand and he told me they'd cancelled so about 4 of my friends just left..

Did they at least try to sell their tickets? Weren't they going for a hundred quid each or something?

Yeah i only really went for larrikan love too. Kooks were ok but nothing special. I am turning into a music snob though. Not really liking the music hall much now.

We walked in and i saw the larrikin love t shirts but then noticed the posters. The support band were rubbish too. What was the saucepan all about!

Yeah i only really went for larrikan love too. Kooks were ok but nothing special. I am turning into a music snob though. Not really liking the music hall much now.

We walked in and i saw the larrikin love t shirts but then noticed the posters. The support band were rubbish too. What was the saucepan all about!

That is pretty shambolic.

I feel sorry for you guys and I agree. The music hall is pish.

Too much of a "droning" sound.