aberdeen-music

Ass kissing thread it would appear...

HateEvent

The title is probably how this thread will be treated by some but ah well:

I'm posting simply to recommend our fellow forumite 'Dieselfeet' if selling gear. Very easy to do business with and a great and genuine guy.

Sold my Les Paul to him today aswell as my Mesa a while back. Very helpful in making things go smoothly and someone well worthy of receiving precious gear that - unfortunately - doesn't have a place in my collection any longer.

So yeah in short: Hope that he is interested in your stuff if you are selling if you want it to be really easy and also hope he sells stuff as he has some nice gear at his disposal (namely a Les Paul and a Mesa :laughing:).

Cheers again pal,

James

Hog is also a sterling fellow to do business with.

Highly recommended Ebayer.......erm I mean Aberdeen-Music user, well packaged and great communication. Would do business with again. A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Can't you just feel the love on this site!

Hog is also a sterling fellow to do business with.

Highly recommended Ebayer.......erm I mean Aberdeen-Music user, well packaged and great communication. Would do business with again. A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Can't you just feel the love on this site!

Come on now...keep your private lives private. :D

Awww shucks - you guys are the best :kiss:

Actually, I'm a complete c**t o_O

I bought the Lester on behalf of my mate, Big Tam, who's working in South Africa for a few weeks, but after playing it for 6 hours solid today, there's no way the big salad-dodging tosser it getting his chubby sausage-fingered hands on it.

He already knows I've got it, but I've got 'til next Sunday to work an angle.......

Mwah-ha-ha :up: