aberdeen-music

Lost Season 3(includes SPOILERS)

Camie

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Craig C
i didn't think the first episode was all that good tbh.

nothing really happened

Just watched it now, and I agree. Mind you, the opening sequence was pretty cool, but the rest of the show kinda dragged.

Just watched it now, and I agree. Mind you, the opening sequence was pretty cool, but the rest of the show kinda dragged.

Yeh i got the same feeling.

The opening sequence was amazing. I like how it mimicked the start of Season 2.

How you don't think it's from the island but it actually is.

The end bit was good too, however, I didn't think they straight away show the others being evil as I had the impression it would be one of the main themes of season 3.

The next episode looks brilliant.

I thought it was pretty good, showed us quite a bit more about Jack and the Kate/Sawyer...ensemble. I wasn't so sure about it primarily being about the Others this season, but im dying to see what they're gonna do now.

And since I stayed up too late watching it, i'm not an hour and a half late for uni.

Yeah i'll agree with all that, the beggining was ace, there was a big ahhhhh! when they panned out of that book club and the leader of the others appeared and started barking orders.

Looks like the first few episodes are going to be fairly slow burners with very few answers, setting the scene for the rest of the season. It was pretty good tho.

Problem is, i got into lost when season 2 had nearly finished, so i kinda tanned 3/4 episodes a night catching up from the start, so waiting a week for the next one is gonna be a bit of a drag.

I honestly didn't think it was that great.. apart from the plane crash it was pretty much a downward psychological thriller mountain goat..

We got a Lost forum on our web, we need some people to join up and get posting in ere ken? C',om, nae as if Im gonna shit in yer mouth.. just yet!

Ahhh very good! So the theory about the shark that was after Sawyer having the Dharma logo stamped on it might not be so far-fetched after all!

They do like to answer old questions by posing totally new ones to us don't they?

I enjoyed this first episode, glad to have Lost back again :)

I watched the first episode earlier on, I'm going to wait till it eventually makes it to Channel 4 before I watch the rest though.

Thought it was a great episode, they managed to keep that opening scene surprising without veering into the unbelivable. I wanted to see Mr Eko emerging from the rubble of the hatch with his stick though, that better happen in the next one.

I think Eko is a brilliant character. The scene where he chopped the tails on his beard off infront of Henry Gale was one of the best scenes yet. I also like the fact he seems to know things that he's not letting on, him and Charlie are a brilliant double act aswell.

Anyway, Eko is on the third season promo posters and the actor was credited in the titles of the new episode, so he must be alive.

Episode 2 was ace.

Yeh I heard about that video on www.lostcasts.com

I don't really care too much just gives a bit of closure on it.

I am glad they have confirmed Sawyer isn't a pussy and gave him a good action scene. I love how even though Sawyer and Kate fooled the others Benjamin was two steps(maybe three) ahead of them.

THE BURNING QUESTION.

Jae Lee: Suicide or Murder?

Episode 2 was amazing! They made Sun's character at least ten times better when she shot an unarmed member of the others point-blank, and they showed Jin brutalising that Jae Lee guy. Judging by Sayid's army skills and history as a torturer, I reckon the three of them could have taken on the others by themselves. I'm also loving the fact Sayid keeps revealing he knows exactly what's going on, the man is a master tactician.

The revelation at the end about The Others knowledge of the outside world was pretty incredible aswell.

Guest Craig C

The revelation at the end about The Others knowledge of the outside world was pretty incredible aswell.

Yip, that was pretty cool. I enjoyed this episode much more then ep1, a lot more shit going on etc...

Again, the promo for the next ep looks good...