aberdeen-music

redemption tv

ZeromiserY

a good/bad experience?
emmm, we were alright, Engage were shit to be honest. Cut the Shit and the Rites were fucking ace, The Process were amazing! but we had to leave before Municipal Waste, though apprently they tore the part. Turns out they started laughing at a mate of mine when he fell voer cos they thought he was just a drunk, when actually, he is disabled, has muscular dystrophy and has no feeling in his legs. Cunts.

emmm, we were alright, Engage were shit to be honest. Cut the Shit and the Rites were fucking ace, The Process were amazing! but we had to leave before Municipal Waste, though apprently they tore the part. Turns out they started laughing at a mate of mine when he fell voer cos they thought he was just a drunk, when actually, he is disabled, has muscular dystrophy and has no feeling in his legs. Cunts.

I watched an interview with them on Redemption tv and thought they came off as muppets.

Not the biggest fan of their music either.

i kind of know what thats like. to have a condition that no-one can see but that affects you every day of your life. not personally but someone close.

anyway, if i had that i'd end up stabbing myself in the legs while i was peshed for a laugh.