aberdeen-music

Decidedly Overactive Electronic Music

Alex

Hah, I love this:

"Alex formed sometime circa 1983 in a comfy, safe haven. Shortly after, he was ejected screaming into a harsh, cruel world and has been attempting to rediscover that sense of warmth and comfort ever since."

...and your music is perfect!!!

Cheers for the comments - in partial reply, the way I got good at guitar was playing classical pieces and piecing together my own style - there's going to be a lot of cliches, though I feel your definition is a little less forgiving than mine, stripey (I'll take the first couple of seconds, add a little two-step and sidechain the kick to the bass and repeat it for 7 minutes if you'd like, though). Twee as fuck, but I like chipbreak stuff because it has vulnerability about the imperfections that lends a (sadly replicable) human touch to it even when it's kicking ass. Still, it'll get less twee when I find time to get all my shit together (this is as near to an agreement on cliches as you'll get!). Fast retriggering...well, you find a way of getting LM7 to sound interesting without any inserts to play with.

www.myspace.com/sabrepulse and listen to the track "tageri". I have edirol orchestral, I just need a bit of time...

thanks a fuckload for the decent comments too. The next lot will/may/subjectively be better.

he he he, you cant even spell a 4 letter word like " paid", anyway, Cyberpiper is quite a babe magnet, he will be back in Aberdeen in January, and I'll be hitting electric pads and quite possibly a frying pan, no doubt I'll be fending off the groupie sluts with a blunt instrument Boyoyoyyoyyoing

Guest Phantomsmasher
he he he' date=' you cant even spell a 4 letter word like " paid", anyway, Cyberpiper is quite a babe magnet, he will be back in Aberdeen in January, and I'll be hitting electric pads and quite possibly a frying pan, no doubt I'll be fending off the groupie sluts with a blunt instrument Boyoyoyyoyyoing[/quote']

Regardless of my spelling inaccuracies you still didn't answer the question, how much exactly did you pay that girl?

he he he, you cant even spell a 4 letter word like " paid", anyway, Cyberpiper is quite a babe magnet, he will be back in Aberdeen in January, and I'll be hitting electric pads and quite possibly a frying pan, no doubt I'll be fending off the groupie sluts with a blunt instrument Boyoyoyyoyyoing

I was there and I had to leave because he was so shit.