aberdeen-music

bassist james 'binky' johnson to leave deadloss superstar (he says)

The Ghost Of Fudge

binky has announced his desire to leave deadloss after the two shows we have line up in the next month.

we're hoping to change his mind, but he says his bass playing is now affecting the qality of his guitar playing. possibly he's just been kicked in the face one too many times during the finalee of a live deadloss gig, and is using this as an excuse to avoid the pain.

anyway, interested parties for the position of "Bass Player & Designated Stage Target A" should start practicing their machine-gun rock poses and evasive manouvers. and perhaps even some songs on their bass.

new bassist, if required, may be aberdeen or edinburgh based but must be available to rehearse for a couple of hours once or twice a year and be willing to take a kicking onstage.

new bassist, if required, must also be fucking good. :D

Let me find my own replacement. I'll hold auditions. I'll get candidates to play "Wall Of Skin" while I hurl stuff at them and kick them repeatedly about the head and torso. I'm feeling slightly apprehensive about the gig on the 12th. I fear I may end up with some sort of permanent injury and/or disfigurement.