aberdeen-music

Israel vs Palestine. Who has the right to kill innocent people?

Snakebite

You really must learn to identify when people are ripping the piss, I have very strong and deep rooted personal feeling on this subject but cant resist a wind up when the target seems like an easy one...(thats you by the way)

I personally think the Israeli's should fuck off out of there.....its a chunk of land gifted to them by people who had no right to gift it in the first fucking place....and they only manage to maintain a hold on the place through their immense wealth and the backing of the Americans and the UK's greed and willingness to sell them weapons, the only people willing to stand up to them are the Arabs, the western world are afraid the finger of persecution will be pointed if we object...and the Palestinians have nothing to loose.

Horse shit!!

Greed or fear is' date=' and allways has been the main reason for war.....[/quote']

Okay lets look at it

Christians attempt to erradicate Pagans

The Crusades - Christian faith conquering and plundering everything in their way all in the name of GOD

The Nazi's - Mmm Religious fanatics that felt they were superior than all other races which in turn caused world war 2

Jewish after World War 2 Invaded palestine on the belief it was their rightful home because their faith told them so.

Genocide in Yugoslavia - mmm Religious too

Modern Day Islamic Terrorism - Oh no its religious fanatics at war with non believers again

USA - Invading Afganistan and Iraq because Bush wants a Jewish State in the Middle East, oh and all the oil to stop the US economy from going bust. Okay it's officially Speculation but thats what people think and there is a little bit of greed there but still religious

War or Jihad has been around since people had different faiths

If no one feels capable of discussing the issue at hand no wonder the world is going to rat shit. This is the main reason as to why people are getting murdered all around the world and no one seems interested enough to stop it

It's like we all deserve to have the world end because some idiot wants to nuke/bomb/shoot or gas someone else without thinking about how much destruction it would cause

THE END OF THE WORLD IS NIGH

Okay lets look at it

Christians attempt to erradicate Pagans

which war was that

The Crusades - Christian faith conquering and plundering everything in their way all in the name of GOD

Ok thats one

The Nazi's - Mmm Religious fanatics that felt they were superior than all other races which in turn caused world war 2

The second world war was not fought over religion' date=' thats crap.

Jewish after World War 2 Invaded palestine on the belief it was their rightful home because their faith told them so.

thats a severe twist on history. The land was occupied by jews who bought the land off the arabs before the start of the first world war the fighting began when vast numbers of jews wanted to move their during and after the first and second wars.

Genocide in Yugoslavia - mmm Religious too

more ethnic than religious I would suggest.

Modern Day Islamic Terrorism - Oh no its religious fanatics at war with non believers again

you said it yourself, fanatic terrorists....not a war

USA - Invading Afganistan and Iraq because Bush wants a Jewish State in the Middle East,

So christian bush starts a war in muslim afganistan and iraq because he wants a jewish state in the middle east......what a pile of shite!!!!

which war was that

Ok thats one

The second world war was not fought over religion' date=' thats crap.

thats a severe twist on history. The land was occupied by jews who bought the land off the arabs before the start of the first world war the fighting began when vast numbers of jews wanted to move their during and after the first and second wars.

more ethnic than religious I would suggest.

you said it yourself, fanatic terrorists....not a war

So christian bush starts a war in muslim afganistan and iraq because he wants a jewish state in the middle east......what a pile of shite!!!![/quote']

Okay the Pagans were slaughtered in the name of god as heretics, burned at the stake etc

World War 2 was in the eyes of the Nazi's as Hitler was a religious fanatic

Terrorism is a western term. In the eyes of Islam it is holy Jihad (War)

2/3 of the US government are Jewish and iraq attacked Israel, Afganistan was because of Osama Bin laden who said he was fighting holy Jihad

Thats why if you look Muslim you will be discriminated or attacked by the US

If no one feels capable of discussing the issue at hand no wonder the world is going to rat shit. This is the main reason as to why people are getting murdered all around the world and no one seems interested enough to stop it

It's like we all deserve to have the world end because some idiot wants to nuke/bomb/shoot or gas someone else without thinking about how much destruction it would cause

THE END OF THE WORLD IS NIGH

the reason nobody wants to discuss this (i think) is probably because it's such an important topic. really, we could sit and type about the problems in the middle east all week but it would achieve nothing at all. also, the situation is extremely complicated (perhaps too much so for this site?) and i generally find that, when trying to discuss a topic of this magnitude, having a lot of misinformation and people going off on seemingly random tangents does nothing but cloud my judgement and get me pissed off.

In short: If the recent events in Palestine/Israel are having such a profound effect on you then maybe you should join one of the many protest groups that already exist around the country?

on a more friendly note, you should try and not take all the comments around here so seriously. there are a lot of very sad people who take a lot of pleasure in winding people up on this board... I'll refrain from giving my explanation of why they do this.

Anyway what should the International community do to stop this conflict?

Nothing. Britain and the US has armed Israel with Nuclear Weapons which they have threatened to use against the US, Pakistan, Iran, Iraq and the Soviet Union already. Any attack on Israel would be answered by a Nuclear, Chemical or Biological response.

Since Britain invented the State of Israel, it has continued to massacre Palestinians and then call them Terrorists.

Israel is the most volatile state on the planet. No nation would interfere.

It's not murder if God is on your side. (Which of course he is.) You can't argue with God's logic.

No. Religion is the means to stop ALL wars' date=' if we just got everyone to be Christian then there wouldn't be any wars.[/quote']

Rubbish. Religion is the cause of most wars and hatred. Religion will almost certainly be the reason for Nuclear War in the middle east.

Israel does not care about peace. It cares about control.

Israel is the most volatile state on the planet. No nation would interfere.

Especially not since they have the US to back them up on everything. Israel have ignored over 60 (almost 100) UN resolutions against them so far' date=' about 30 others have been Vetoed by the US to help out Israel.

The whole situation is fucked up and nobody is going to help unless they can benefit some how. One thing I hate is the way most people see Palestinians as terrorists and Israel as a vitcim state.

[b']@Snakebite

This topic is pretty usless these days, you're better off finding a way to actually do something yourself...even if its just a donation to the Palestinians through a charity, they NEED it.

and to answer this - "Who has the right to kill innocent people?" - Nobody on earth has the right.

Especially not since they have the US to back them up on everything. Israel have ignored over 60 (almost 100) UN resolutions against them so far' date=' about 30 others have been Vetoed by the US to help out Israel.

The whole situation is fucked up and nobody is going to help unless they can benefit some how. One thing I hate is the way most people see Palestinians as terrorists and Israel as a vitcim state.

[b']@Snakebite

This topic is pretty usless these days, you're better off finding a way to actually do something yourself...even if its just a donation to the Palestinians through a charity, they NEED it.

and to answer this - "Who has the right to kill innocent people?" - Nobody on earth has the right.

Ironically, it is against the law in Britain the help the Palestinian cause under new Anti-Terror legislation.

Nothing. Britain and the US has armed Israel with Nuclear Weapons

If memory serves' date=' it was the French that sold nuclear technology to Israel orignally, not the United States or the UK.

As for the UN being controlled by the US, wouldn't it be a more accurate statement to say that the UN is controlled by the Security Council? It's not just the United States that has a veto, you know...

There's one answer : Let Israel take things to their natural conclusion. Once the security barrier is complete, there's going to be a good justification for Israel to withdraw completely from the occupied territories - but only if the Palestinians stop attacking Israel.

I've never quite understood the mentality that because Israel is supported by the United States, they're suddenly the bad guys. If you were in their situation, wouldn't you accept American money too?

Ironically, it is against the law in Britain the help the Palestinian cause under new Anti-Terror legislation.

Define helping the Palestinian cause. If you mean "donate to terrorists who will use the money to blow up Israelis", then sure, it should be illegal.

Edit :

Since Britain invented the State of Israel, it has continued to massacre Palestinians and then call them Terrorists.

You have a funny, warped take on history. I'm not an expert on the Middle East, but I'm pretty sure Britain didn't "create" the State of Israel. If memory serves me right, Britain withdrew from the Palestine Mandate. The UN had a partition plan, which was accepted by..what's his name, Ben-Gurion? but refused by the Arab League. When the UK withdrew from the mandate, the State of Israel declared their independence and subsequently got attacked by a fair few Arab nations.

I think it's safe to say that there's still elements that would like to massacre the entire country of Israel in the Middle East and would do it given half a chance.

If memory serves' date=' it was the French that sold nuclear technology to Israel orignally, not the United States or the UK. [/quote']

Yes, but the UK and US have provided heavy water and nuclear warheads since!

There's one answer : Let Israel take things to their natural conclusion. Once the security barrier is complete' date=' there's going to be a good justification for Israel to withdraw completely from the occupied territories - but only if the Palestinians stop attacking Israel.[/quote']

If you knew anything about Israeli tactics you'd know that that's NEVER going to happen. Israel will never stop murdering Palestinians.

I've never quite understood the mentality that because Israel is supported by the United States' date=' they're suddenly the bad guys. If you were in their situation, wouldn't you accept American money too?[/quote']

They dont accept it, they demand it! They are the bad guys because they are a rogue state with an illegal nuclear weapons program, found guilty of ethnic cleansing and oppression. Illegally occupying Palestinian land.

Define helping the Palestinian cause. If you mean "donate to terrorists who will use the money to blow up Israelis"' date=' then sure, it should be illegal.

You have a funny, warped take on history. I'm not an expert on the Middle East, but I'm pretty sure Britain didn't "create" the State of Israel. If memory serves me right, Britain withdrew from the Palestine Mandate. The UN had a partition plan, which was accepted by..what's his name, Ben-Gurion? but refused by the Arab League. When the UK withdrew from the mandate, the State of Israel declared their independence and subsequently got attacked by a fair few Arab nations.[/quote']

It's pretty obvious your, "not an expert"!

If there's one thing I've learnt here its that discussing this issue with people who so blindly support the oppressive and violent actions by state of Israel (yes of course the GOVERNMENT and the MILITARY) and continue to make excuses no matter what they're faced with is completely pointless. Its like they ignore the facts and blank out the reality. But thankfully they're in the minority, sadly on a wider scale they're the ones who call the shots.

ever get the feeling that Billy Milano has jewish connex?

"Fuck The Middle East"

Fuck the middle east

There's too many problems

They just get in the way

We sure could live without them

They hijack our planes

They raise our oil prices

We'll kill them all and have a ball

And end their fuckin' crisis

BEIRUT, LEBANON-Won't exist once we're done

LIBYA, IRAN-We'll flush the bastards down the can

SYRIANS and SHIITES-Crush their faces with our might