aberdeen-music

Boards of Canada...

Emilio Largo

Guest Phantomsmasher

Boards of Canada are great chill out music, but nothing else really. I much prefer other warp label bands over them, they all have much more variety within their styles.

• 2 years later...

Didn't know what - I knew they were Scottish but I assumed they came from Fife or somewhere.

Bought "Music has the right" nearly a decade ago and loved it - also love "In a nice, big place out in the country" or whatever it's called but I remember being seriously underwhelmed by "Geogaddi".

Didn't know what - I knew they were Scottish but I assumed they came from Fife or somewhere.

Bought "Music has the right" nearly a decade ago and loved it - also love "In a nice, big place out in the country" or whatever it's called but I remember being seriously underwhelmed by "Geogaddi".

'I also thought 'Geogaddi' was a bit of a disappointment. 'The Campfire Headphase' however was a good return to form, 'Dayvan Cowboy' is an amazing tune.

The 'Hi Scores' EP is pretty good as well, not sure how easily found it is these days.