aberdeen-music

might we have a gig for your band here?

The Ghost Of Fudge

fudge have a gig at drummonds on fri 21st july. it's part two of our birthday celebrations...

we have some bands booked, but i thought i might throw the gauntlet down and see if anybody particuarly faniced playing...

there's no great rush to get anyone booked, and it's not as though i've asked loads of bands who can't play (yet), so i'm promising nothing, but if you fancy it, the offer may be there... :)

• Upvote 1

Ditto

fudge have a gig at drummonds on fri 21st july. it's part two of our birthday celebrations...

we have some bands booked' date=' but i thought i might throw the gauntlet down and see if anybody particuarly faniced playing...

there's no great rush to get anyone booked, and it's not as though i've asked loads of bands who can't play (yet), so i'm promising nothing, but if you fancy it, the offer may be there... :)[/quote']

that day is as well also my birthday day too as well.....also too.

We might be up for the 8th. What's the dealio?

that day is as well also my birthday day too as well.....also too.

We might be up for the 8th. What's the dealio?

interesting, interesting... any dates booked elsewhere in the calander vicinity?

surely an eric euan member birthday + a fudge birthday = cash bonanza for fudge to spend on fireants and barrels of cider.

the dealio is that i have two bands booked, and need another. perhaps we will have party games too! although the kitty's a little bare, so expect the prizes to be no better than normal.

you'd be on, oh, say 11.15-12ish

Acht!

interesting' date=' interesting... any dates booked elsewhere in the calander vicinity?

surely an eric euan member birthday + a fudge birthday = cash bonanza for fudge to spend on fireants and barrels of cider.

the dealio is that i have two bands booked, and need another. perhaps we will have party games too! although the kitty's a little bare, so expect the prizes to be no better than normal.

you'd be on, oh, say 11.15-12ish[/quote']

Sorry min, we're just being greedy. We're playing the lemon tree on the 1st. Someone else should probably get the honour.

• 3 weeks later...