aberdeen-music

Tuesday

Bass Cadet

Guest Jake Wifebeater
I've lived on the 13th floor for 3 years and I'm still walking the planet so I wouldn't worry.

I would, I'm scared shitless of heights.

Guest Phantomsmasher

I do so wonder if dozens of religious fanatics come out from their convents and walk the streets with the comedic billboards which read: 'The end is nigh! It's really fucking nigh!'

If nothing it would provide some entertainment for anyone in the surrounding area.

:popcorn:

I do so wonder if dozens of religious fanatics come out from their convents and walk the streets with the comedic billboards which read: 'The end is nigh! It's really fucking nigh!'

IIRC, it is now thought that thanks to an error in translation back in medieval times (not that there aren't enough of these already!) - they got the dreaded number wrong! Anyone banging-on about it on 6/6/06 is going to be left with some egg on their face as they would be a few days late! :D

ghost cafe...ace song...have got to get keith to organise doing some awkwards tunes as a one off sometime with us all just for old times sake. Dusty mentioned a bassist who had been in a band with me maybe going to the gig...didn't suss who it was until I saw that post about ghost cafe. Did you make it along to the gig tonight? How are you doing anyways? Still gigging?...lol its a hundred and one questions but long time no see:up: