aberdeen-music

Tuesday

Bass Cadet

well theres a gig at the tunnels' date=' with black matter etc.

theyre metal (albiet grungey) that would be fun to go to :)[/quote']

I noticed that - doesn't sound too bad right enough. Emma Foreman is also playing, I was in a band with her a few years back and I haven't seen her for ages so it's a possibility. I don't think I could convince any of my mates to go though, so I'd have to go on my lonesome......... but thats more fun most of the time anyway..... I've managed to confuse myself so I'm gonna stop typing now...........

woody' date=' you are just a dude! Yeah we are playing tuesday at the tunnels with emma forman, the turncoats and nihilism(THERE FIRST GIG) so check it out. It's our tunnels debut so a nice crowd would be great![/quote']

Awww... You're only 16 - how cute!

I was a better player at 16 than I'll ever be again though - enjoy it while it lasts!

Anyway - Ill have to see what I'm feeling like on Tuesday....... I might come....... You'll just have to wait and see......... :laughing:

Guest DustyDeviada
I noticed that - doesn't sound too bad right enough. Emma Foreman is also playing' date=' I was in a band with her a few years back and I haven't seen her for ages so it's a possibility. I don't think I could convince any of my mates to go though, so I'd have to go on my lonesome......... but thats more fun most of the time anyway..... I've managed to confuse myself so I'm gonna stop typing now...........[/quote']

Head on down Bass Cadet, it will be fun.

Emma and I were hoping to work on a spooky cover to mark the occassion but not sure if we'll have time to get something together.

Awww... You're only 16 - how cute!

I was a better player at 16 than I'll ever be again though - enjoy it while it lasts!

Anyway - Ill have to see what I'm feeling like on Tuesday....... I might come....... You'll just have to wait and see......... :laughing:

but age matters not a jot when good music is being played IMO! come along it'll be a great night! :up:

Head on down Bass Cadet' date=' it will be fun.

Emma and I were hoping to work on a spooky cover to mark the occassion but not sure if we'll have time to get something together.[/quote']

You should ask Emma about Ghost Cafe - Ill guest on the Bass for old times sake! That would be fun! I love a spooky tune......... *random thought* Room 4 in Toms rocks for the carpet!

Guest DustyDeviada
You should ask Emma about Ghost Cafe - Ill guest on the Bass for old times sake! That would be fun! I love a spooky tune......... *random thought* Room 4 in Toms rocks for the carpet!

You know, I haven't been back in Tom's since the smoking ban was introduced, but I would imagine that being able to smell everything EXCEPT smoke wouldn't be a good thing.

hmm...its a possibility. It's one of the first things we ever learnt so its kinda boring for us' date=' so im looking to pull another jimi cover out the bag. Either fire or little wing. not decided.[/quote']

either would be awesome, tho personal preference is fire. Tho aint there backing vocals in that song?

haha tut tut austin, not even knowing your DOB ;):p

Anyone doing anything to mark the 6/6/06 thing on Tuesday? Are there any gigs? Any fun to be had in this town? ?(

If there isn't I might have a party - even though it's a school night......

What's ahbody thinkin?

Aye - It's ma birthday, so I'll be getting up to all sorts of mischief - head spinning all the way round, speaking in tongues, levitation, projectile green vomit, watching crazy priests getting gored with lightning rods and photographers getting beheaded...you know, the usual.

Might go and see the movie...

Aye - It's ma birthday' date=' so I'll be getting up to all sorts of mischief - head spinning all the way round, speaking in tongues, levitation, projectile green vomit, watching crazy priests getting gored with lightning rods and photographers getting beheaded...you know, the usual.

Might go and see the movie...[/quote']

Oh well I guess I might see you out there then :up: