aberdeen-music

An Albatross

haha!

maybe a big bird. but are an amazing band too.

cant wait to see them.

so sorry if people leave after us. ill be just as disappointed to be honest. ill make sure everyone i know sticks around for the whole show. not in our hands though who leaes and doesn't

mind you, it seems, again, that i have been only one bothering to do any sort of flyering putting posters up etc etc again. so it's a tad shit when we get the blame. we try our best to get a crowd there and thats it.

cant wait though! an albatross, magic

mind you' date=' it seems, again, that i have been only one bothering to do any sort of flyering putting posters up etc etc again. so it's a tad shit when we get the blame. we try our best to get a crowd there and thats it.

[/quote']

the boy totally has a point

one of the few bands who actually bother flyering outside moshuilu at 3am

Slowdazzle' date='

what the fuck happened to you? you boys were dying off like flies towards the end.

Ven Hell were incredible last night, clearly on form for the tour ahead of them.

AA were a funny lot... I really liked it for 20 minutes and then I suddenly felt very bored of it.

Their material is quite samey, perhaps a shorter set would have been better?

Good times.[/quote']

I went home! I've really got to get in the habit of telling people...

I agree with you about An Albatross, but maybe I was too rawked out after PVH, who I really really enjoyed.

Guest bluesxman

Missed the Shotgun Love Affair.

PVH were ace.

An Albatross were good up to a point then I got bored of it.

Drank too much and toward the end of the proceedings is a blur. Good night!:up:

The hardcore pyramid building and all the hardcore dance moves in general were class...

definitely, never seen anything like it before!

completely disagree with those who found an albatross boring towards the end; maybe it was just the dancing (the ministry of silly dances, someone informed me) but i was having a great time right until the finish. and then spent more money on the t-shirt, the new lp and an old ep. didn't catch the openers, but really enjoyed project: ven hell too.

pretty sure it was the best time i've had at a gig since mastodon in 2004; definitely beat out anybody i've seen since, even melt-banana and jamie liddell last year. fucking super grateful to anyone who had a hand in bringing them to aberdeen.

Guest Phantomsmasher

Awsome show, enjoyed Ven:Hell and An Albatross muchly. The good atmosphere helped this greatly, as well as the stupid half drunk dancing.