aberdeen-music

arctic monkeys? hit or miss?

black_matter

I must say i abseloutely hated them when i first heard them but i've really grown to enjoy there music. Plus they've managed to achieve a huge status in such a short time. They're probably the only band that's been in nme that i've been able to hack give or take a few.

whats your thoughts? plus what the hell is the name of there new single with the drummer in the streets in the video? its been driving me mad!

In a year it'll be artic who? pish beyond recognition, over hyped and underperforming. They are popular because that kind of sub-indie guitar crunching pop is in a the moment, and the sort of people who ebb and flow with the tide will do or like whatever they are being told by trendy magazine of the moment. Everyone will get bored and move on to a new trend and they will be forgotten.

:down:

In a year it'll be artic who? pish beyond recognition' date=' over hyped and underperforming. They are popular because that kind of sub-indie guitar crunching pop is in a the moment, and the sort of people who ebb and flow with the tide will do or like whatever they are being told by trendy magazine of the moment. Everyone will get bored and move on to a new trend and they will be forgotten.

:down:[/quote']

yes....................

In a year it'll be artic who? pish beyond recognition' date=' over hyped and underperforming. They are popular because that kind of sub-indie guitar crunching pop is in a the moment, and the sort of people who ebb and flow with the tide will do or like whatever they are being told by trendy magazine of the moment. Everyone will get bored and move on to a new trend and they will be forgotten.

:down:[/quote']

it could very well go that way beacuse it will be a hard task to beat the achievements of there last album. I'm thinking its gonna be another case of the darkness, like how everyone thought they'd do huge things and were kinda just....mediocre.