aberdeen-music

Leads

Chi 666

well i have shite loads of pedals and its getting anoying having all these pedals all over the place so i was going to make a pedal board out of wood cables and a shit load of velcrow!

cheap are fine as they wont be getting thrown about.

Ah' date=' well if its for a pedal board, wouldn't it be better to buy patch leads?

[url']http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/GUITAR-PATCH-LEADS-x-6-90-Jacks-25cm-lead-Effects-FX_W0QQitemZ7407376393QQcategoryZ47075QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Guest lime ruined my life

Maplin are pretty good for ALL cabling needs, i bought a roll of 100m of networking cable for about 20 quid, and a bag of ends for about 50p. i'll never need to buy network cable again in my life.

You can do a similar thing for guitar cables. Although if you are making a pedal board it's probably better to get a variety of S and right angle patch leads, depending on what pedals you have, to minimise the distance between pedals.

Guest five years

for connecting pedals buy patch leads, as they are MILES shorter than any instrument cable you can buy and therefore 'lower noise' and a cleaner signal, more than anything there's less cable to fanny about with.

as for regular cables, buy planet waves, £15 a pop but have a lifetime guarentee.

Guest lime ruined my life
I get my ma to go lead shopping for me in Inverness. There's a really good music shop that does leads oober cheap' date=' and they just make them to speck. Choose your Jacks, Choose your cable, Choose the length and bingo, The lead you want for peanuts. We need this service in the Deen ![/quote']

you can do this yourself if you go to maplin, like i already said, theyll cut the wire to length if you don't want to buy a whole spindle.