aberdeen-music

Sooooo.....What you up to tonight?

Aye I was there' date=' hanging out in the back room in the corner shouting insults at the DJ and ranting about something or other.

Perhaps you just expect easter eggs to look like easter eggs although I was a shy retiring indie kid who was just tripping on them at the time.[/quote']

I don't go through the back much. For some reason I always fall asleep in there and then get bother off the bouncers :down:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been in that situation before. Had I good night though....I think. Ended up finding a food shop and then found out why it was empty when it came time to pay. Bloody expensive pizza' date=' then I realised i wasnt actually hungry so offered it to my mate for his breakfast.[/quote']

I was in the all night bakers in George street for a pie on the way home - It was lush! Goin out this weekend?

I think the GnR tribute band is only female fronted, should still be fairly entertaining though, I might mooch along as well.

Tonight I'm allowing my folks to take care of me by giving me money and taking me out for food and wine, they feel the need to look after their little girl this week and I'm not going to complain. Shame my appetite is shot to fuck so I can't make the most of being taken out for dinner *curses*

Tonight I'm allowing my folks to take care of me by giving me money and taking me out for food and wine' date=' they feel the need to look after their little girl this week and I'm not going to complain. Shame my appetite is shot to fuck so I can't make the most of being taken out for dinner *curses*[/quote']

Oooh aren't we lucky - I don't think my folks have given me anything for 10 years!

Hehe, it's not all good. My dad will get drunk on red wine and either start a pointless arguement with me or my mum and make a total fool of himself. Or he'll get drunk on wine and get really emotional and make a total fool of me.

If you're going to La Lombarda tonight avoid the table of 3 with a pink haired lass and the tall loud man. :up:

Guest Jake Wifebeater
I was in the all night bakers in George street for a pie on the way home - It was lush!

There is no other place to end the night out. You can load up on cheap rowies and softies too, although how I always have the presence of mind to is beyond me.