aberdeen-music

SHREDMASTER !!!! \m/ !!!!

craig deadenstereo

Craig Cuntkicker says that" this thing never once stopped ejaculating its hot metal love juice all over me"

Yeah, it's brutal and if you play metal, why don't you have one?

Yeah -

MARSHALL SHREDMASTER

is where it's at.

Anyway, it's a bit fucked - the battery thing doesn''t work (runs of mains though) and there is a nut missing from the input jack. However, it works perfectly and will destroy any lame little pussy amp you try to run it through.

Comes with an official Metallica VIP pass sticker from Donington and a bunch of other metal stickers.

These things are going for between 75 and 100 on ebay since they are getting rare. Johhny "pussy assed public school assmaster" Greenwood uses one. Hopefully it will rise up and destroy him.

Used to be the guy from Risactonia's.

offers

Shredmaster%20Front.JPGShredmaster%20Back.JPG

Shredmaster%20Angle.JPG

This beast - when combined with my SIGNATURE Randy Rhodes Flying V, Peavey 5150 amp and finely honed chops - is the ultimate in metal brutality, unleashing a maelstorm of pure metal power that will have the metal fire burning in you like the crotch of a vietnamese whore.

This pedal needs to come with a warning sticker - no pussy assed "indie" nerds may apply. We all wait for the day when this pedal will short it's self out when Greenwood is sitting stroking it in the bath and sends that sucker to a watery grave!

This pedal doesn't fuck around. When I plug in my Signature Randy Rhoads Jackson V, I only want to think about one thing: rocking my ass off. The SHRED MASTER gives me that hardcore metal edge I want without all the pussy crap. Turn the knobs and turn it up!

I wish I could explain it. It's like Kerry King and Scott Ian went cannibal, killed and ate the members of Megadeth, jacked off all over Kill 'em All , and played it through my Eddie Van Halen 5150 half-stack at top volume. This pedal is METAL through and through. Sometimes I have to stop and slam my head into the wall because I can't believe how fucking amazing my axe sounds with the Shredmaster. After I regain consciousness, I can hear this heavy grinding noise through my amp, and i realize that even when I was knocked out, the Shredmaster KEPT ON ROCKING WITHOUT ME. That's how good this pedal is.

You can beat this thing like a cheap back-alley whore and it'll keep

coming back for more. No matter how EXTREME you think you might be, the SHREDMASTER can take all you dish out and more. It never stops pumping out the fist-pounding metal, even if you kick it like some pussy BUSH fan who showed up at the last Pantera show because he thought it was a D&D tournament.

If you don't get the point by now, maybe you never will. The SHREDMASTER is ready to give massive strokes to all your neighbors and those people who are unlucky enough to be walking by your house when you're playing through it. If you want, I will come over and thrash on my amp on your lawn, and you can install some new windows after you pound some craters into the walls with your head, because it's just that intense.

- Craig Cuntkicker

Originally posted by craig deadenstereo:

This beast - when combined with my SIGNATURE Randy Rhodes Flying V, Peavey 5150 amp and finely honed chops - is the ultimate in metal brutality, unleashing a maelstorm of pure metal power that will have the metal fire burning in you like the crotch of a vietnamese whore.

This pedal needs to come with a warning sticker - no pussy assed "indie" nerds may apply. We all wait for the day when this pedal will short it's self out when Greenwood is sitting stroking it in the bath and sends that sucker to a watery grave!

This pedal doesn't fuck around. When I plug in my Signature Randy Rhoads Jackson V, I only want to think about one thing: rocking my ass off. The SHRED MASTER gives me that hardcore metal edge I want without all the pussy crap. Turn the knobs and turn it up!

I wish I could explain it. It's like Kerry King and Scott Ian went cannibal, killed and ate the members of Megadeth, jacked off all over Kill 'em All , and played it through my Eddie Van Halen 5150 half-stack at top volume. This pedal is METAL through and through. Sometimes I have to stop and slam my head into the wall because I can't believe how fucking amazing my axe sounds with the Shredmaster. After I regain consciousness, I can hear this heavy grinding noise through my amp, and i realize that even when I was knocked out, the Shredmaster KEPT ON ROCKING WITHOUT ME. That's how good this pedal is.

You can beat this thing like a cheap back-alley whore and it'll keep

coming back for more. No matter how EXTREME you think you might be, the SHREDMASTER can take all you dish out and more. It never stops pumping out the fist-pounding metal, even if you kick it like some pussy BUSH fan who showed up at the last Pantera show because he thought it was a D&D tournament.

If you don't get the point by now, maybe you never will. The SHREDMASTER is ready to give massive strokes to all your neighbors and those people who are unlucky enough to be walking by your house when you're playing through it. If you want, I will come over and thrash on my amp on your lawn, and you can install some new windows after you pound some craters into the walls with your head, because it's just that intense.

- Craig Cuntkicker

rip glitter anyone? :D

David

• 7 months later...
I have one too' date=' wow. theyre fucking ace, really versatile i dont really play metal but i suppose thats what its for so its good at that , its good for grunge though. probably a better pedal thn a ds1 although im nae too sure.

:dunce:

:bat:

:band:

;(

:O

X-(

:cheers:

cunt asphixiation[/quote']

Hehe I'm undecided myself as to which is the better pedal, I now run a DS1 into a Shredmaster, using the shredmaster just to add some extra dirt to the sound...