aberdeen-music

Red Lights Flash (A-F Records), Phinius Gage, Quik, At Long Last, 3 Times Round

kirkt

Guest scott cs.

i hope to go to this, Phinius Gage are fucking amazing live, saw them at the Viewfield a while ago. also still to check out At Long Last and Red Lights Flash look an enderaing prospect too.

• 2 weeks later...
Kirk' date=' give us a call when u wanna meet up and prepare our amazing vegan supplies, hopefully Dave wont be too tired from the megabus to help with sum inspiration..

[/quote']

i presume one of the bands has vegan meals on their rider..? LOL, just go get them soup from ki:lau, its fucking lovely.:up:

i presume one of the bands has vegan meals on their rider..? LOL' date=' just go get them soup from ki:lau, its fucking lovely.:up:[/quote']

You think the promoters are made of money or something?

Its relativly easy to make good soup, vegi vegan or normal if you even slightly know what you are doing.

And also, if you were a touring band hoping for some big hearty meal and got soup would you be chuffed? Its not the most substantial meal is it!

And also I am very much looking forward to this gig, it should be very enjoyable, I havn't been to a gig in kef for ages, acutally about 3 years I think, last band I saw was king prawn :)

im sure kirk has ben cooking for touring bands for a while now' date=' im sure he has got the jist of it[/quote']

ye, he has ben dover of adult movie fame hidden away in his kitchen, constantly cooking.

Thought the gig was good tonight, really impressed with red lights flash, although i was quite upset to learn that their rider info was wrong: they're not vegan at all, all that soya spread gone to waste :(