aberdeen-music

Brakes @ The Tunnels

Rob

wouldnt say so' date=' first time i heard them was in triple kirks and really liked it, didnt have a clue who they were[/quote']

You're missing the point, i'm not saying that having an ex-member of BSP actually makes them better, but rather that the degree of intrigue that having Eamonn stirs in me outweighs any bad preconceptions i have on the basis that you like them. In relation to this i should add that i can't remember the song i've heard at all, i just remember that i wasn't too impressed. I might also add that the Fratellis single wasn't as bad as i had anticipated. And yes, you are still a twat.

You're missing the point' date=' i'm not saying that having an ex-member of BSP actually makes them better, but rather that the degree of intrigue that having Eamonn stirs in me outweighs any bad preconceptions i have on the basis that you like them. In relation to this i should add that i can't remember the song i've heard at all, i just remember that i wasn't too impressed. I might also add that the Fratellis single wasn't as bad as i had anticipated. And yes, you are still a twat.[/quote']

cant believe how mental you are calling me a twat on a forum.

your obviously a twat if your judging a person by their music taste, twat