aberdeen-music

Thoughts on Americans.....

Guest Fright Night
apparently' date=' the majority of americans can't point to america on a map.... they usually point to china 'cause it's the biggest country. o_O[/quote']

i know i hear that!!! HAHAHAHAHA what a bunch of stupid morons!!!

That i find very funny.

maby thats why they bombed iraq, cos they thought it was saudi!! its all derrka derrka stan to them idots!

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Neubeatz
apparently' date=' the majority of americans can't point to america on a map.... they usually point to china 'cause it's the biggest country. o_O[/quote']

The vast majority of people in this country are ignorant and uninformed aswell, call it misinformation, brainwashing, people are just too lazy to think for themselves, whats the point in wasting energy thinking about things, we pay our taxes to let our governments do the thinking for us,

Our governments are too fucking lazy to think too, turning power over to economic interest, corporate greed, globalisation, and the market,

We suck it up and grow fat on prejudice and lies.

just curious about how American's are viewed here' date=' what with all the complaining about things... are their accents cute or do they make your ears want to bleed? is the brash loudness endearing or annoying?? knock yourselves out.[/quote']

I want a girlfriend who has an accent like The Dixie Chicks.

Love the deep south acccent

I want a girlfriend who has an accent like The Dixie Chicks.

Love the deep south acccent

well... my dad is from arkansas and half my family are inbred... (my dad left though, in his defense, and married an italian/australian.... they met in london... no bumkin-ish ways there)..

my alcoholic grandad is dead, though, so you might have a shot at my gran...

well... my dad is from arkansas and half my family are inbred... (my dad left though' date=' in his defense, and married an italian/australian.... they met in london... no bumkin-ish ways there)..

my alcoholic grandad is dead, though, so you might have a shot at my gran...[/quote']

Does the talk like the Dixie Chicks?

And I know this is a long shot, but does she look like any of the Dixie Chicks? :up:

Guest DustyDeviada
i was under the impression we aren't very well received. i think a large part of that has to do with bush though.

The Americans I've known have been as well trimmed as anyone else. o_O

Hey Rachel' date=' if you're from Texas you should be voting for Kinky Friedman in any case.

I've got friends who live in Houston and I went to visit them a couple of years ago, Texas is a great place. We drove from Houston to Phoenix to go to a friend's wedding and it took us about 12 hours just to get out of Texas.

Funnily enough we wanted to go to a gig while we were there and The Dixie Chicks were playing the Houston enormo-dome, so we went, it was great. It was just after they had made their controversial anti-Bush comments so they were expecting a huge protest, but in the event all there were was one Hank Hill lookalike with a crappy home-made sign.

The enormodome was bought by a church and is now packed out to the rafters, it holds about 30,000 people or something, crazy stuff.

Anyhoo, don't mess with Texas. ;)

[img']http://www.cogdellsgeneralstore.com/stationery/pcdmwt.jpg

Guest DustyDeviada
yes indeed dont mess with texas' date=' that sharleen spiteri has a mean right hook i've heard.

coat got[/quote']

While I love Texas (the place) I hate Texas (the band). I Don't Want a Lover was OK I suppose, the rest of their stuff is balls.

PS Del, there's a typo at the end of your sig. Got my tickets for Moz next month, can't wait!

my thoughts on americans are the same as on anybody no matter what nationality

but.........if im watching an american on tv and they do something that comes accross as being stereotypical patriotic(blah bla) il shout "fucking yank"

but nah, you cant put americans in one catergory

thats like all scotts wear burberry and drink white lightning

am i making sense? fah cares eh