aberdeen-music

Funk Rock Guitarist Seekin Band

Preid

Hey,

Im a guitarist 18 looking to join a funk rock band. I live in the peterhead area, north of aberdeen a fair bit but ive got a car so traveling isnt a problem. My current band are fags and i want to leave to join a more serious band. So far ive written 4 complete songs.

You can check my sound out at www.myspace.com/scarletfixation

Id prefer to be the only guitarist in the band since i hate other guitarists:up:

PM me if your interested.

(im the guy on the right)

Edit, yeah everything your hearing is me, GT8, octaveness. I also come with the name.

Guest DustyDeviada
Well so far the only guy thats contacted me doesnt talk much and basicly used my ass.

He sounds nice, can you ask him to contact me?

• 2 weeks later...

2nd Guitarists, thats just being lazy. You dont see people with 2 bassist's or 2 drummers (dont comment on slipknot).

I really had my hopes up when i saw someone had replied, what a drop. I dont know if i'll ever find people.

Hold me?

Knockin my solo's?

Put your cards on the table and we'll see where we each stand on solo's.

Ive got some shit of me recorded giving it tits, i'll post that shit if need be.

Theres things as bass chords, they can do all the accompanying parts and more.

Knockin my solo's?

Put your cards on the table and we'll see where we each stand on solo's.

Ive got some shit of me recorded giving it tits' date=' i'll post that shit if need be.

Theres things as bass chords, they can do all the accompanying parts and more.[/quote']

Nit. 2 Guitars > 1 Guitar. All the way, no question :up:

Andy

Nit. 2 Guitars > 1 Guitar. All the way' date=' no question :up:

Andy[/quote']

exactly, its a time-proven fact my man! If you want to strum and strum and strum (i.e skater punk) then you only need a 3 piece band. However, if you want to rip it up and play some mad solos then you need two guitarists, simple as that!

I just dont like other guitarists. They either want to dual, steal idea's or just create fuckin noise till the point i pull their lead out the amp. Ive learnt everything classical style and most guitarists out there are all self taught and use just 3 fingers. They come along to jam and do knock off power chords with 3 fingers sort of shit and bitch about 'i cant do 9ths'.

I dont see the point, sure it'll affect the sound when it comes to solo'ing but if the bassist is good enough he can lay down some love thats just as good if not better then a retard backing guitarist could. Plus another guitarist means someone else to fall out with, they'd take up more stage room and take some focus away from me:nono:

i don't even know what 9ths are! Just because a lot of people haven't been properly trained doesn't mean they cant play the guitar. Slash taught himself and he is one of the greatest guitarists in the world.

He has great hair though...

Im still right about the 2 guitarists thing :up:

I just dont like other guitarists. They either want to dual' date=' steal idea's or just create fuckin noise till the point i pull their lead out the amp. Ive learnt everything classical style and most guitarists out there are all self taught and use just 3 fingers. They come along to jam and do knock off power chords with 3 fingers sort of shit and bitch about 'i cant do 9ths'.

I dont see the point, sure it'll affect the sound when it comes to solo'ing but if the bassist is good enough he can lay down some love thats just as good if not better then a retard backing guitarist could. Plus another guitarist means someone else to fall out with, they'd take up more stage room and take some focus away from me:nono:[/quote']

so basically, you;re a self-centred prick who thinks he's better than everyone. you'll make a great rock star then.

so basically' date=' you;re a self-centred prick who thinks he's better than everyone. you'll make a great rock star then.[/quote']

I like you, your my kinda guy.

I was testing my sound out with just myself and the bass part i recorded playing along. There is a slight loss of 'momentum (sp)'. However im not a good bassist so i'll wait till i get jamming with Jon.

I dont hate other guitarist's, ive got better things to do then go around giving guitarists dodgers all day, bad dad style. I just dont want to be in a band with another guitarist, is it that hard to understand?

There wont be a massive difference in sound, if worst comes to worse i'll get a laptop on the go with backing guitar. And no it wouldnt be easier getting a second guitarist.

^just to cover the solo'in parts.

I like you' date=' your my kinda guy.

I was testing my sound out with just myself and the bass part i recorded playing along. There is a slight loss of 'momentum (sp)'. However im not a good bassist so i'll wait till i get jamming with Jon.

I dont hate other guitarist's, ive got better things to do then go around giving guitarists dodgers all day, bad dad style. I just dont want to be in a band with another guitarist, is it that hard to understand?

There wont be a massive difference in sound, if worst comes to worse i'll get a laptop on the go with backing guitar. And no it wouldnt be easier getting a second guitarist.

^just to cover the solo'in parts.[/quote']

well, im lookin forward to hearing some stuff from you in the future. if you can play as well as you claim, it should be a joy to the ears.