aberdeen-music

Another GIG?

Chi 666

whoops wrong again!

being in bands for fun is no excuse for being crap

why do you feel the need to destroy a thread about helping a charity, by trying to make yourself sound/feel superiour to the bands?

You treat bands like they are in some kind of competition' date=' you really dont get it Maxi.[/quote']

I think this "competion" is what makes aberdeen..well aberdeen the music in aberdeen and being brought to aberdeen is great and "i" think (in my opinion) that this is why there's so many good bands regularly tourning playing etc the competion to be liked here is fierce and no matter what people say they love it when people come to see them nobody likes playing to an empty room its what fuels aberdeens so called "scene" which is currently thriving!

my 2 cents

still no need to have these bitchfights in every thread lol

no matter how amusin it is

em ok back to the point (please dont post again maxi, you will get this thread closed)

i know its a long time away but 31st of May it will be.

the charity will either be Brittish heart foundation or the same one as last time.

the possible line up could consist of

Element 106

Islore

Iomega

Weeping Jesus

Statue of Misery

Delerium

i know SIX band in one night, but it should be ok.

tickets will prob be around 2/4

but i was thinking of a new thing right, people from aberdeen music who enlist them selfs in this gig that are not in one of the bands could get in half price? sound good?

I think this "competion" is what makes aberdeen..well aberdeen the music in aberdeen and being brought to aberdeen is great and "i" think (in my opinion) that this is why there's so many good bands regularly tourning playing etc the competion to be liked here is fierce and no matter what people say they love it when people come to see them nobody likes playing to an empty room its what fuels aberdeens so called "scene" which is currently thriving!

my 2 cents

still no need to have these bitchfights in every thread lol

no matter how amusin it is

In that sense I agree. Just dont feel its fair to be slagged for a lack of touring when we simply dont have the time to do so. Anyways.....

Chi, looks like a good line-up:up:

Hey closer to the time, if you need any help with leaflets, getting the gig promo'd just pm me and I'll give it a top shot.

Line up is ace should pull in a good huge crowd, as charity gigs tend to do.

What charity shall it be?

xx

em ok back to the point (please dont post again maxi' date=' you will get this thread closed)

i know its a long time away but 31st of May it will be.

the charity will either be Brittish heart foundation or the same one as last time.

the possible line up could consist of

Element 106

Islore

Iomega

Weeping Jesus

Statue of Misery

Delerium

i know SIX band in one night, but it should be ok.

tickets will prob be around 2/4

but i was thinking of a new thing right, people from aberdeen music who enlist them selfs in this gig that are not in one of the bands could get in half price? sound good?[/quote']

wheres the tours?

Unfortunately' date=' their other guitar player finds getting a degree (and finishing advanced highers) more important than playing tours at the present time.

being in bands for fun is no excuse for being crap

You can be in a good band and have fun. Just because you're enjoying it doesn't equate to being shit.

I see it as a hobby, not a chore. There is no requirements written in stone that says "You are in a band, you are not crap, therefore - you MUST tour, you MUST record every breath of the day".

If things are to expand and E106 go up the ladder, so be it. No point trying to force tours when it's not in the best interests of all members surely though?

am drunk;

YES this gigs ginna be ACE, am drunk right now, but fuck it. i love every one on aberdeen music -

maxi, your cool for what you do, thank you for doing what you do for aberdeen

Cloude, your cool for your views on bands, your not that much of an ass hole, you give your view and thats what i like. your a nice guy, its ace.

thurazzzzzzzz, you are a (i dont know how to spell honist) guy, and i like you, your ace too, i like filthpact, cool name. and the music is ace too.

why all the fighting? i like you all, you all do S.o.M thing for aberdeen and i respect that, its ACE.

I LOVE YOU ALL....................................its ace