aberdeen-music

revenge stories??

timson

i think revenge is whats wrong with this planet.

It takes a bigger man to walk away,You have probably learnt more life meanings from his/her act than they did.

revenge will give you nothing in the end.simply makes you as bad as them.

dont get me wrong dont let people walk all over you but revenge i find nasty.

id still say NO

consentrate on the friend who clearly needs support not the person who caused it.

If your friend has been so low to think like that then he needs his friends support not his friends hatching how to make the guilty person pay.

look after your friend and reassure him/her that they have real friends,who are there for them..

as i say this other person who causes so much pain will get his comuppence,kharma will make sure of that.

Sorry if this is not the reply your looking for mate but im sure your not an evil person and by acting like this other guy makes you no better than him,which im sure you are dude.

yehh ive got one - someone said i was fat - i lost weight - get it up you!Mind you im still a porker but a sexy mother fucker one.oh yes - i am indeed - sexy.

try shitting in someones pillowcase or spunking on someones keyboard.Or hows about killing their dog - all good.Try a Scott Tennorman - you know - killing their parents and sticking them in a bowl of chilli and make them eat it.

or better still - just beat the fuck out of them with a bat.

'revenge' is a catastrophe just waiting to happen..

if you decide to mess with the person that mentally hurt your friend, then the baddy will prob just turn round and shit on your face a thousand times worse than its really worth.

sleep with his/her mum tho, thats always a good one.

*sniffs fingers* yer ma!

yesterday during a heated encounter on the american football field, i was involved in a series of head on collisions with a guy (as u do in american football) and after some action, he facemasked me to the ground. being the bigger man (literally) i walked off and left the referees to act on it (you're not allowed to do that!) and despite one ref having been standing right next to it, he claimed that he just saw me fall over. anyway, the point i'm getting at is that life is a bitch and you have to bring the fucking noize to people straight away, exacting immediate and brutal revenge with no remorse, otherwise the world will crush you eventually. the next time that happens, i'm gonna yank off his helmet and rip his fucking face off!

/x

he grabbed hold of my facecage and used it to pull me to the ground. you're not allowed to touch any part of the facecage because the leverage you can get by pulling people about by it can be dangerous to the neck. it's a totally nasty way to play and although it happens on the O/D line where there are bodies everywhere, in open play there's no excuse for the ref not catching it.

/x