+ Keeper of the Seven Keys - The Legacy*

# Keeper of the Seven Keys - Part 2

Consider:

# Chameleon

# Keeper of the Seven Keys - Part 1

+ Rabbit Don't Come Easy

+ Helloween - High Live

Avoid:

# Pink Bubbles Go Ape (it does have one or two ace tracks, but most of it is tripe)

~ Walls Of Jericho

*= Exceptional Album - A Must Have!

+ = Andi Deris on Vocals

#= Michael Kiske on Vocals

~= Kai Hansen on Vocals

Hope that's of some help :)

Andy :up:

I would say Keeper 1 is a must have too, for "A Tale That Wasn`t Right" if nothing else. I`ve got a pretty good collection of Helloween vinyl including picture discs, shaped picture discs and limited edition coloured vinyl stuff.

Youthgonewild, are you referring to Keeper 1 as the first one or the mini-lp with Kai on vocals?

I`d recommend "Live In The U.K." too, some of which was recorded in Scotland.

I would say Keeper 1 is a must have too' date=' for "A Tale That Wasn`t Right" if nothing else. I`ve got a pretty good collection of Helloween vinyl including picture discs, shaped picture discs and limited edition coloured vinyl stuff.

Youthgonewild, are you referring to Keeper 1 as the first one or the mini-lp with Kai on vocals?

I`d recommend "Live In The U.K." too, some of which was recorded in Scotland.[/quote']

No I mean Walls Of Jericho. I count that as the 1st one, as it was their first full length studio release. I don't like Keeper 1 half as much as Keeper 2. I really like "Twilight of the Gods" , A Tale That Wasn't Right" & "Follow The Sign" but am nae that keen on the rest. It's half decent, but I wouldn't say it was in any way on par with Part 2. I've only heard a couple of tracks off the Mini LP off of the "Treasure Chest" box set, so I can't fully comment on that but I wisna that keen on what I heard.

Andy :up:

• 2 weeks later...