aberdeen-music

Why is it ok for...

beeker

You're like a brick wall aren't you.

I'm trying to show that someone taking offence to someone else using the same words they have used does not make sense.

The teacher wasn't being racist' date=' so what is the problem!![/quote']

i'm not like a brick wall it's just you're not proving your point. it's an entirely different scenario. nigga is a modern slang word derived from the derogatory word nigger and as such it still has racist overtones. it's not part of modern language at all but merely part of a particular culture's language. the teacher in that clip was naive to think he could use it without causing offence.

i'm not like a brick wall it's just you're not proving your point. it's an entirely different scenario. nigga is a modern slang word derived from the derogatory word nigger and as such it still has racist overtones. it's not part of modern language at all but merely part of a particular culture's language. the teacher in that clip was naive to think he could use it without causing offence.

You fail to see that the kid used it in front of him, so why couldn't he use it back. Maybe it's not 'ok' to go into the street and start calling everyone 'my niggah' but by using it in teh office the kid obviously was ok with it.

You are like a brick wall, i'm not trying to say it doesn't offend anyone but the sooner people stop saying it's racist to use niggah the sooner the word will become meaningless.

Guest tv tanned
You fail to see that the kid used it in front of him' date=' so why couldn't he use it back. Maybe it's not 'ok' to go into the street and start calling everyone 'my niggah' but by using it in teh office the kid obviously was ok with it.[/quote']

No, the teacher is an adult and should realise that lowering oneself to that level is both stupid and completely undermines the argument.

You are like a brick wall, i'm not trying to say it doesn't offend anyone but the sooner people stop saying it's racist to use niggah the sooner the word will become meaningless.

Yes, it will all go away if we just ignore it and pretend it doesn't exist. I think not, it IS racist, and if you seriously think it isn't then you're an idiot.

Hang on, you posted the link in the first place, maybe you should follow your own advice eh?

Guest DustyDeviada
totally.. it's like ginger people (like me). I don't get offended by anyone using ginger to get my attention or in a jovial way. different if they are trying to slag me then the red mist descends just as it would if someone was being called a nigger. Why can't PC fucks just cock off.

Have you seen this?:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMYEPqDrN08&search=south%20park%20ginger

i hope like dave officer you would be outraged and direct him to a library where he could read up on how the slave culture has died and the blacks have taken back nigga and he shouldn;'t use it to describe you.

on the other hand.. HOW COOL WOULD THAT HAVE BEEN!... ace. did he have bling?

i hope like dave officer you would be outraged and direct him to a library where he could read up on how the slave culture has died and the blacks have taken back nigga and he shouldn;'t use it to describe you.

you're an idiot.

I find Borat offensive.

Mind you' date=' I'm the President of Kazakhstan.[/quote']

loved the ginger episode.. hahaha!!. brings back some fond memories of school. Disching out a good face lashing with splintered drumsticks. them were the days...

i think it is true about ginger hair and a fiery temper though.

Unbelievably he did direct me through a library!! It was like something out of a film!! True story!! He didn't have much bling, but he was sippin' on a 40 and smoking a blunt8)

Black man gotta lotta problems....

but he don't mind throwin a brick,white people go to school,where they teach you how to be thick.......whatever they say calling a spade a spade is not necessarily racist, a guy I worked with defended himself by saying "Och there's nithing wrang wi the black bastards"

"my mother...she never loved me...she always say "i wish i was aaaa-raped by another man."

"in kazickstan, we have many hobby....archery, table tennis, rape, and disco dancing."

My wife she is dead...she die in the field...she die from work, an accident, but is not important, I have a new wife.

She must be tight, like a man's anus.

borat rocks!!!