France

Italy

UKraine

Scotland

Lithuania

Georgia

Faroe Islands

No bother then 8o

We are well fucked, to say the least. Luck seems to have eluded us in the past few years!

Still, I'll be going to Paris and Italy - not going to Lithuania ever again, despite the 20p pints of beer, and I reckon Georgia and the Ukraine would be just as bleak. The Faroes I'll give a miss - not the cheapest or most tourist friendly of countries.

Guest tv tanned

At least this time, from the outset, we know we haven't a hope, as opposed to the World Cup group where everyone was saying we would be better than Norway, Slovenia and Belarus.

We suit the underdog position better I think, but it'll be a massive ask and I'd be happy with fourth place, ecstatic with third, in that group.

Full draw -

Group A Portugal, Poland, Serbia & Montenegro, Belgium, Finland, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan.

Group B France, Italy, Ukraine, Scotland, Lithuania, Georgia, Faroe Islands.

Group C Greece, Turkey, Norway, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Hungary, Moldova, Malta.

Group D Czech Republic, Germany, Slovakia, Republic of Ireland, Wales, Cyprus, San Marino.

Group E England, Croatia, Russia, Israel, Estonia, FYR Macedonia, Andorra.

Group F Sweden, Spain, Denmark, Latvia, Iceland, Norn Iron, Liechtenstein.

Group G Netherlands, Romania, Bulgaria, Slovenia, Albania, Belarus, Luxembourg.

There's so much brilliance in this draw:

Group A: Has Inter-Caucasus War written all over it

Group B: Abundance of pish Faroese schoolteachers

Group C: Has Balkan powder-keg written all over it, in history-teacher ink

Group D: Oh for the triumphant return of Ron Atkinson to broadcasting. Just to hear him comment during the Czech - Germany encounter "Not for the first time are the Germans invading Czech territory".

Group E: Will finally show Andorra's status as a footballing giant

Group F: Will herald the International retirement of Keith Gillespie. Has to

Group G: Couple of Jeff Strasser screamers, and Luxembourg are on their way to Osterreich-Hungaria

Guest five years
Scotland don't have a hope in hell.

I see England got a pretty easy group as usual.

if scotland were any good it wouldn't matter john, good luck with the faeroe islands...your "boogie" team :p

see yous in the second round...oh wait.. ;)

(/joking, lighten up.)

alex.x

if scotland were any good it wouldn't matter john' date=' good luck with the faeroe islands...your "boogie" team :p

see yous in the second round...oh wait.. ;)

(/joking, lighten up.)

alex.x[/quote']

hahaha, we are never going to be 'good' though. We just always seem to get the worst possible groups every time. That's easily the hardest group in the competition.

Thing is we'll lose to the lesser teams then go beat italy or france and spectacularly blow it by losing to georgia and throwing away a three goal lead in the final match we need to win to qualify.

Ah well, roll on the beer.

I'll reserve judgement on England, I prefer to let you guys talk yourselves up ;)

Guest DustyDeviada
Well' date=' that and me "not being shite" and there being a cull of 1 million Scottish males aged 18 - 35 in the next few months.[/quote']

Do you have to be Scottish to play for Scotland now?

Or "not shite" for that matter?