aberdeen-music

teasmade

shaun

Father, I LOVE the whole tea-making thing! You know, the playful 'splash!' of the tea as it hits the bottom of the cup; the thrill of adding the milk, and watching it settle for a moment, before it filters slowly down through the cup, changing the colour from dark brown to...a lighter brown. Perching an optional Jaffa cake on the saucer, like a proud soldier standing to attention beside a giant...cup of tea!

My Mum had something like this. The tea tasted like watered down crap. There's nothing like the traditional teapot for a good cuppa!

HmM im not sure what scares me more the fact you know what watered down shite tastes like or the fact you refrence a "pot" of tea ..... If you have the skills in tea making then a tea bag and a cup (and suger if you have) is all you need..........

I am the Elitor at making tea ....

Anyone in here put the milk in befire the water?

My Mum had something like this. The tea tasted like watered down crap. There's nothing like the traditional teapot for a good cuppa!

you have never made me tea from a pot. Potted tea isn as good as one made in the cup. And you do make a damn fine cuppa. As do I apparently. When I get around to actually gracing my guests with the cup.

As for the teasmaid. That Christmas episode of Father Ted comes to mind....