aberdeen-music

aberdeen scene-sucks

preemo

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...you just cant come on here and start blasting your mouth off like that, causing eyebrows to twitch and slight 'chair scuffing ground' noises to be heard from all corners of this, as of yet (and we're talking years and years here), untapped source of musical genius....

there are some pre-school leavers in this town who take their music very seriously indeed and can see themselves, (while... and lets be honest, no one else can) really going places.... making sure they aknowledge their mates bands but never actually bothering to support the 'scene' (and again... lets not kid ourselves.. ) , that supports them and gives them something to tell their mates about in registration and makes them feel just that little bit better than the guys at school who look down on them...

actually there are some of the older bands who are just the same..... and they should know better...

and what about the motivated, enthusiastic 'promoters', (for want of a better word...... and i can think of many).. who promise these very talented individuals the world while trying to live out their own wasted youth 'spent playing in bands and dj'ing in clubs while never quite making it'... and then drop them when they 'really cant be arsed trying anymore'

this 'scene' (its that word again) rocks man... dont you forget it.....

bored?.... BORED?!?!? ....

you will be.....

Guest stuartmaxwell

i had a toasted sandwich with ham and phillidelphia on it

so good in fact i am gong to make another one

f.a.o. preemo

stop.talking.utter.drivel.and.let.your.music.do.the.talking

nahh ya cant just go dissin the deens music scene just cuz sum of its members arent that good, i thought the whole point of a music scene was to bring peeps together through music, i mean yeah there are terrible bands out there but whi cares, they have fun playing and we have fun laughing at them, so we all get a kick out of it. FUCK THe WAR. PEACE OUT MAN, Drums....:rockon:

Originally posted by The Ghost Of Fudge

that can be quite nice actually. mmmm. i had coffee again this morning... and a biscuit. yummy.

Yeah I mixed wheetos and cheerios once, that was amazing...

This morning I had a bag of prawn crackers and a can of tango... on the run I should add.

Originally posted by DR DRAKE

i had a cornish pasty for breakfast

This thread could've just been silly, but it was quickly rescued. I missed my breakfast this morning, but I'm having a barbecue to make up for it.