aberdeen-music

No Comply RIP

kirkt

Guest scott cs.

i saw No Comply at leeds and they were fucking ace. Sonic Boom 6 are good, but IMO not as good as NC.

disappointed A7 cancelled too.

the UK scene is getting really bad for bands breaking up. every other week, all i seem to read about is another of my favourite home grown bands deciding to call it a day. if they played shitty metalcore, i guess it'd be a different story, but hell, there's only so much hardcore pride going about.

Anyway. It wasn't supposed to be witty' date=' No Comply are, no, [i']were, complete trash. The fact they played the Warped Tour probably backs me up here.

Oh I dunno, I mean, playing a huge touring festival similar in stature to Lollapalooza at the height of it's powers is no big deal. I mean, it's only a sure fire sign that you're regarded highly by the powers that decide these things. It's also only influential on a lot of people.

Yup, definitely must be rubbish. No wonder they called it a day, if all they could achieve is playing on the Warped Tour. I'd give up if that's all I could achieve.

Oh I dunno' date=' I mean, playing a huge touring festival similar in stature to Lollapalooza at the height of it's powers is no big deal. I mean, it's only a sure fire sign that you're regarded highly by the powers that decide these things. It's also only influential on a lot of people.

Yup, definitely must be rubbish. No wonder they called it a day, if all they could achieve is playing on the Warped Tour. I'd give up if that's all I could achieve.[/quote']

Hey, you know, if I didn't know any better, I'd say you were using a little thing we like to call sarcasm !

So, to cut a boring story short, If the Warped Tour is your scene, go you (well, not actually). Thing is, its really not mine, thank Christ. I really couldn't give less of a shit who it influences...and as for the 'powers that decide these things', you really need to get out of your own arse.

HSo' date=' to cut a boring story short, If the Warped Tour is your scene, go you (well, not actually). Thing is, its really not mine, thank Christ. I really couldn't give less of a shit who it influences...and as for the 'powers that decide these things', you really need to get out of your own arse.[/quote']

So in other words, you're just being awkward.

A little bit of respect for a band that's achieved something with themselves wouldn't hurt, regardless of your opinion of them, right?

Of course, that involves being positive and not negative ;)