aberdeen-music

More memory for a digital camera?

A.Pel

The memory I have at the mo is absolute shite... I can take about 20 photos if I'm lucky.

So I would like to invest in an upgrade. I'm just wondering of people's past experinces with them and how much they paid. Can I get a decent one for under 20 quid?

And please, for the love of god.. don't get all fancy with 3i258248 giga bites because I won't have a clue. Thanks.

Guest pop-notmyface

i bought a 512MB SD memory card for my digital camera. and it holds about 90 "5 star quality" (the highest for the camera), which also translates as 45 minutes of video.

cost me 50, but you might get it cheaper online.

with memory cards over 1GB, support for the camera is in usually/some cases not supported.

but 20 photos sounds like you're running on the cameras default/internal memory (obviously).

i have sooooooooo many memory cards...i have 1x16mb 3x32mb 2x64mb 1x128mb and 1x256mb... i kept loosing them, so bought a new one, then when i tidied my room i found them all. i am a tit.

I suggest you go here:

http://www.crucial.com/uk/store/listmfgr.asp?cat=Flash

Select your make and model and it will tell you what memory you can buy. Crucial are one of cheapest online I've found. They dispatch from East Kilbride as well so anything you order only takes a day or two to arrive. They are pretty cheap for PC RAM as well as it happens.

Select your make and model and it will tell you what memory you can buy. Crucial are one of cheapest online I've found. They dispatch from East Kilbride as well so anything you order only takes a day or two to arrive. They are pretty cheap for PC RAM as well as it happens.

Apart from the stuff my machine takes :( 70 for 512MB of SDRAM, it's horrific, seeing as their prices are so cheap for everything else.

But yeah, Crucial are highly recommended from me as well :)