sadam

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

btw: Do you work with Polish peoples?

Nie

Do you knows any Poles?

Tak' date=' oscziewiescie. Jestem po Polakiem ale moj Polski jezyka jest nie dobra.

What are you thinking about as?

Anti-Semitic.

I twoj imie jest Sadam? Ojez!!

I hear that in Edinburgh are over 25 000 Polish emigrants... I have contact with some Polish guys from Aberdeen but they aren't very friendly.

Same as in Poland then.

It's a idiotic rule' date=' that Polish peoples abroad never helps, and never be friendly to other Poles who wants goes to thier city, miserably but true :/[/quote']

Glasgow has a larger Polish community and a Polish cultural centre 'Klub Sikorskiego' Perth also has an established Polish community and many Polish servicemen immigrated into Fife.

Aberdeen used to be a tolerant multi-cultural city but so many have moved here who want to import their racism and intolerence from the old country.

DarkHorse- I want to escape from racism, intolerance, which I can see in Poland everyday.

In my post I was writing about contacting Poles who are in Scotland already and poles, whom i wanted to ask about living in... I know that Polish people who are in Glasgow or Edinburgh create communities, but they they dont want to help people like me...

Hi everyone

I'm Sadam's friend who is also going to Scotland in july.

Calum The Philosopher->yeah, polish girls are the best :) and Vader really kicks ass. Do you know other polish bands like Acid Drinkers or Virgin Snatch?

I was wondering if any of you guys could post some photos of Aberdeen or show me a website with something like that.

Guest MerryChristmas
Hi everyone

I'm Sadam's friend who is also going to Scotland in july.

Calum The Philosopher->yeah' date=' polish girls are the best :) and Vader really kicks ass. Do you know other polish bands like Acid Drinkers or Virgin Snatch?

I was wondering if any of you guys could post some photos of Aberdeen or show me a website with something like that.[/quote']

http://www.aberdeen-music.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31737

Guest pop-notmyface

actually, the reason aberdeen has such a big club scene is that because people here are so severely depressed that it takes twice the usual amount of clubbing to shake it off.

clubbing is also a growth disorder :)

club1.jpg

(i'm glad i don't club)

Guest Jake Wifebeater

Jake Spike: mayby you know bands Acid Drinkers or Behemoth to?

Aye (Scottish for "yes"), I've heard of them. And how could I forget Rzeznia, Self Made God Records and Everyday Hate Productions?

Actually clubbing isn't a growth disorder as such... it can be familial - you can just be born with it - or it can be an important sign of underlying disease...

Lung Cancer, Crohn's Disease, Cyanotic Heart Disease being just a few of these...

I feel like I've swallowed a Medical Dictionary. Blaaaaaah. Apologies.

STAY AWAY THIS CITY SUCKS SO BAD...MOVE HERRE AND SEE WHAT I MEAN. it smells of fish to :-( and you get a lot of people whon think that they are 'all that' sure its the same in most cities except its so small here you always see them. if you want to read about aberdeen read the first few pages of 'a Big Boy did it and ran away' by Chris Brookmyre- couldn't have put it better myself...;-)