aberdeen-music

American Dad!

Mick Maverik

I've been watching a lot of this the past 2 days! (bought Season 1 & 2 off Ebay) It's fuckin' ace! I didn't expect it to be as good as Family Guy, but I think it pulls it off! Roger the Alien is fuckin' ace! How does everyone else rate it compared to similar shows? (ie. The Simpsons / Family Guy / Futurama)

I think it might just top my list with Family Guy a close 2nd! :up:

Andy xx

I've been watching a lot of this the past 2 days! (bought Season 1 & 2 off Ebay) It's fuckin' ace! I didn't expect it to be as good as Family Guy' date=' but I think it pulls it off! [/quote']

Tell me you didn't just say that!

it is utter balls compared to South Park, Futurama, Simpsons and Family Guy in my opinion anyway. The jokes are just too silly nothing funny about it.

Guest five years

once you realise it's not going to be as good as family guy, even though it's the same creators, animation style, basic premise etc, it is good. funny but in a different way to family guy, a bit more straight-forward humour i reckon..

Tbh i wasnt a massive family guy fan untill i got season 1 on dvd for my christmas and OOOOoOoH me how quickly i turned Family guy is awsome ....then by chance i saw an american dad torrent for download so downloaded it to give it a try and being very new to family guy instantly noticed its nion the exact same only dfrent animated characters (some very much like family guy characters tho) but in saying that im looking for new series all the time to buy on dvd so likely will end up buying it anyway...

Tell me you didn't just say that!

it is utter balls compared to South Park' date=' Futurama, Simpsons and Family Guy in my opinion anyway. The jokes are just too silly nothing funny about it.[/quote']

Please tell me there in no specific order dude

South park before Futurama Cmon min play the gemme eh

Family guy last?

american dad is really bad. there are about 2 genuinely funny family guy worthy moments per series. also, roger the alien is the worst character in the history of cartoons. He is the graham norton of cartoons. i'm also like the biggest family guy fan ever made, so it's not that the humour doesn't appeal to me. the only funny thing is the relationship between stan and his daughter. and the stone man.

Guest onlynik

How can you not enjoy humour like this

There was a very famous Jewish girl who kept a diary.

It ended badly.

But enough about Fran Drescher. Ha ha! You thought I was making a Holocaust joke. Shame on you!

How can you not enjoy humour like this

There was a very famous Jewish girl who kept a diary.

It ended badly.

But enough about Fran Drescher. Ha ha! You thought I was making a Holocaust joke. Shame on you!

The lil girls story ended badly but the jokes on us her family appeared on an american rich list one year.....hense the blatant joke

Still one of the saddest diarys ive ever read........well other than wen i read back my own diary but that was saddo not so much sad

Guest onlynik
The lil girls story ended badly but the jokes on us her family appeared on an american rich list one year.....hense the blatant joke

Still one of the saddest diarys ive ever read........well other than wen i read back my own diary but that was saddo not so much sad

Oh please try to keep up' date=' its not about Anne Frank, its about Fran Drescher, [url']http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000376/, its meant to make to make you think its about Anne Frank.

Please tell me there in no specific order dude

South park before Futurama Cmon min play the gemme eh

Family guy last?

Of course not.

I'd put South Park first then Family Guy then Futurama then Simpsons actually last two would be equal.

I've only begun to love South Park properly at seasons 8 and 9.

I havn't given american dad a proper viewing yet, but often things need a settling in period. I used to watch family guy ages ago, and no one else liked it, now look at it!

As for the person that says king of the hill is rubbish, quit speaking out of your anus. It is possibily my top animated comedy show. Beavis and butt-head creator + the best simpsons writers = genius.

Guest five years

my order of the cartoons mentioned in this thread...

1. family guy

2. simpsons.

3. american dad

4. futurama.

distant 5th south park (give up already!)

distant 6th beavis and butthead

VERY distant 7th king of the hill (not funny. at all. no really, AT ALL.)

my order of the cartoons mentioned in this thread...

1. family guy

2. simpsons.

3. american dad

4. futurama.

distant 5th south park (give up already!)

distant 6th beavis and butthead

VERY distant 7th king of the hill (not funny. at all. no really' date=' AT ALL.)[/quote']

..Oh, well I will be sure to change my opinion now. Thanks for showing me the light!

1)Futurama

2)Family Guy (and ive only seen 1 season)

3)The Simpsons (only because its the original adultish cartoon)or it would be 4th and K.OT.H would be 3rd

4)King Of The Hill

5)South Park

Maybe thats an adults top 5 cartoons tho :p

whats a distant 5th its either after four or before six whats distant about it... or is that a new k3wl th1ng t0 s4y?