Why don't you go for a POGO??

britheguy

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It would be great if you came along, bring some of the 16again folk as well. How's Dave, I played with him years ago with George Cameron etc. Before his 'Ego has landed!' stint

What's the name of your ska band? I'd like to come along to that. I was in Drummand last week and saw Short Notice...pretty good stuff. Badge and 28 as well. Enjoyed it.

wah wah......not sure! I use it on a few songs, but an auto wah would be no good as I use it to texture stuff....if you know what I mean

Aye Biz, alas we do play two Oasis songs, but hey! they're harder to play than some of the punk stuff we do, but that just might be my limited playing skills....I'll not give up my day job just in case.:up:

As for the drumming....well what can I say? We don't get to hung up on being perfect, because we would fail, but we do try to have a good time, which we succede in doing, and 95% (at least) folk don't notice the few flat notes, mucked up lead runs or a missing crash or ride cymbal etc.

You coming on the 11th?

Brian as much as I like YOU..

Your band make a mockery of what being in a band is about,listen to the records/injest the information/rehearse again and again THEN gig,I spend a lot of time learning songs and it does not do the bands/songs/music any justice to be played in such a haphazard amateurish way,it may be a laugh to you BUT it cheapens what I DO, so please IF YOU MUST PLAY PUNK ROCK do it justice and do not incorporate namby pamy shite in the same set as decent punk rock,FUCK ME Oasis!, fine, play that shite badly, but please do not murder the decent punk rock songs I love,I am pissed, but even in this state of inebriation I would not encourage folk to pay,let alone travel to see good songs played badly.